MOMO!

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

3rd December 2002

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

B-25h Mitchel! -Four machine guns across the middle of the nose. -The 75mm cannon is partially hidden in a 'well' low in the nose. -Four machine guns in side 'blisters'. -Two in top 'dorsal' turret. -Two in waist positions -Two in tail turret. its a 7 man team minimum, but it could make for some interesting air battles!

this was one badass bomber, someone, please make a model of this, you can find pics of it on google. its really quite fun to look at.

also a B-29 Superfortress would be nice, its the plane that dropped the A-bomb.

another nice mod would be a bombardier position in the bombers, including the b-17that would be the shiznat, i swear, imaging a LAN party with half the guys in a few of these bombers and the other half supporting while bots hold the base! that would rock!

:stallard: :stallard: :stallard:

:rock: :rock: :rock:

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

22nd October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

That would be kick ass. Enemy planes wont want to shoot it down. Lets see what the expansion pack brings. Far as i know the ex pack has 8 new vehicles,a nd 3 new weapons.

SpYdeR

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

28th November 2002

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

LoL... New expansion and the game has only been out for like 4 or 5 months... Sounds like The Sims?

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

22nd October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

EA + Expansion pack= More money

SpYdeR

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

28th November 2002

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
Originally posted by VonMeyer EA + Expansion pack= More money

Sad....But true...

BigDaddy

50 XP

4th November 2002

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I modded my b17 to drop nukes. Only problem is they kill everybody on the map. Unfortunately I couldnt make a 3d model if my life depended on it. I would love to make an enola gay mod.:D

MOMO!

50 XP

3rd December 2002

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

funny idea, just, no one would wanna play the japanese!! Rofl!

anyway, yeah, i think a B-25h would be a great teamwork builder, peeeps would be more interested in helping out considering all thethe gunner positions. that and its true it would be a challenge to drop one, so both teams would benifit as far as the nessecity of team work. plus more people would wanna run the AA guns. no one likes em as far as ive seen... oh and SOMEONE NEEDS TO WORK ON CODING BETTER BOT AI!! PLEEEAAASEEE!! THE BOTS SUUUUCCKKKKKKKK!!!!1122 :fistpunch::

:smokin: :smokin:

Xenomorph VIP Member

Validating my existance

50 XP

8th July 2002

0 Uploads

2,636 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

The B-17F-G have a 10-man crew, all but two can man a gun. http://forums.filesnetwork.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14200

MOMO!

50 XP

3rd December 2002

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

yeah, the b-17s really kicked ass. i just hope someone makes a hamburgerhill style map (yes i know that was the korean war, bu8t hey, someone made a H.B Hill map for flashpoint!) i would soo love that lots of vegitation, dark forest cover high humidity and the shots will be heard farther away than normal. oh and on a lighter note, THE YAMATO RULES! i had the yamato unit from total annihilation back in the old days. :naughty:

Xenomorph VIP Member

Validating my existance

50 XP

8th July 2002

0 Uploads

2,636 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

The only problem with adding the B-25 is it leaves the other sides somewhat left out. If you add a new unit to one side, you should add new equivalent units too all the sides.