MOMO!

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

3rd December 2002

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

when i said that i was just trying to be funny, its what i do for a living, be funny.. so up your fanny with a ha-ha brush... Mr. dorkface Mcgee... Mr. Fatty McAssfat... mr Sh*tty McFistF***... mr Grumpys malone... Mr... aww forget it... anyway my idea is good someone make a friggin bigger bomber, and someone startpaying Soldier9 more, his work rules. i love the realism Mod.. its made BF1942 into everything id hoped it wouldve been when i payed for it.. oh wait, i didnt pay for it, my bad.. lol 5 finger discounts rule.. lol... oh sh** did i just say that? crap! *runs off*

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Bu-Fu

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

230 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

i found a pic of the b-29

loks vvv similar to the b-17

lol, b-17, b-29, b-747 etc, whe who boing range

Dietrich

Todesengel

50 XP

18th December 2002

0 Uploads

147 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

I personally think the designers should have used the B-25 for the Allies instead of the B-17. The B-17 flew high bombing missions where the B-25 was a medium altitude bomber. Its funny to see the B-17 do strafing runs.

Boris_Mikhail

Colonel

50 XP

13th December 2002

0 Uploads

104 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

Hmmmmmmmmmmm A b-29 would be the best no doubt

MOMO!

50 XP

3rd December 2002

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

A B-29 superfortess?!? are you nuts? that things 2 times the size of a B-17. its a high altitude bomber! you couldnt even begin to manouvre one of those in the tiny area of the bf1942 maps. every 30 seconds youd get shot cuz you flew out of the mission area! no no no, b-25 mitchell sounds good. much smaller, more manouvreable better defencive measures. i just wish you could walk around inside the planes. from your gun post, to another station. that would rule.. course, some of you people have craptastic computers. not like me, with my powah rig. haha! :lol:

but yeah, serious, the b-17 is the absolute wrong plane for this game. :fistpunch:

Bliggup

I post to get attention

50 XP

30th December 2002

0 Uploads

64 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

The maps aren't quite big enough, but it's still a cool plane for the game. And a B-29 wouldn't have to be to scale, and it's not twice the size of a B-17. I've seen both in person. Besides it's just a game. fug it Oh yeah doesn't everynody wish they were as cool as MOMO with his really fast "rig"........ DORK!!!!

MOMO!

50 XP

3rd December 2002

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

hahaha! f*** you! aahahahaha! you called me a dork? wtf grade are you in? lol... anyway i was just joking so lighten up. you eventually learn that i am not to be taken too seriously.... :naughty:

Bliggup

I post to get attention

50 XP

30th December 2002

0 Uploads

64 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

Yep I sure did

ghostwest

50 XP

22nd October 2002

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago

Originally posted by MOMO! A B-29 superfortess?!? are you nuts? that things 2 times the size of a B-17. its a high altitude bomber! you couldnt even begin to manouvre one of those in the tiny area of the bf1942 maps. every 30 seconds youd get shot cuz you flew out of the mission area! no no no, b-25 mitchell sounds good. much smaller, more manouvreable better defencive measures. i just wish you could walk around inside the planes. from your gun post, to another station. that would rule.. course, some of you people have craptastic computers. not like me, with my powah rig. haha! :lol: but yeah, serious, the b-17 is the absolute wrong plane for this game. :fistpunch:

someone kill him

MOMO!

50 XP

3rd December 2002

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago

whassup with that shizzitz yo? :eek: :eek: