Hey guys. Just postin some cvrt ops hints.
1. when stealing clothes, make sure the body is DEAD! When i was dead but not in limbo mode yet, an enemy cvrt ops tried stealin my clothes! soo funny, and a medic apeared and revived me. I killed the ideot. :cya:
2. when in a uniform (enemies'), use your pistol, and unsilenced. they tipically look at your gun, and all they see is a pistol, although a good player could see the type of pistol is wrong.
3. never, and i mean NEVER, go into an enemie's base directly. If you want to blow up a command post or a mounted mg, kinda zig zag to look like a normal guy. Dont seem to be very interested in the destructable thing or in an enemy. it would give you away.
4. Maxing out in the cvrt ops skill gives a GREAT bonus. You can keep your breath indefinetely underwater. Max i ever kept is around 1 minute, tho i got kinda bored by then. great for the map with ally objective to destroy the 2 antitank guns (fergot name)
5. great way to destory axis fortifications in fuel dump area: stand on roof, drop satchel charge, wait until you can drop another, blow up first one, drop another, blow that one up 2. you can open up both sides in about 10 seconds delay. pretty good.
Hoped that helped.:sleep:
u missed something alwas open doors for engeneers (and the map name is oasis)
lol i did that once i revive the person and the covert op was trying to steal his uniform i thought that it was funny cause he/she (??) didnt know what happened