Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

355,974 XP

17th June 2002

6 Uploads

33,619 Posts

6 Threads

#21 4 months ago

Holy shit! TheseusFront! It just won't die! Good work guys. Don't fucking sell it to anybody this time!

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

262,634 XP

15th December 2002

65 Uploads

22,282 Posts

1,610 Threads

#22 4 months ago
Posted by Mr. Matt Holy shit! TheseusFront! It just won't die! Good work guys. Don't fucking sell it to anybody this time!

Never. They'd have me to get past me this time.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

355,974 XP

17th June 2002

6 Uploads

33,619 Posts

6 Threads

#23 4 months ago
Posted by FileTrekker
Posted by Mr. Matt
Holy shit! TheseusFront! It just won't die! Good work guys. Don't fucking sell it to anybody this time!

I'm browsing Armada 2 files and bugging you on GamingForums, and I'm doing it on a PC instead of a phone. I feel like I've fallen into a black hole or something.

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

262,634 XP

15th December 2002

65 Uploads

22,282 Posts

1,610 Threads

#24 4 months ago
Posted by Mr. Matt
Posted by FileTrekker
Posted by Mr. Matt
I'm browsing Armada 2 files and bugging you on GamingForums, and I'm doing it on a PC instead of a phone. I feel like I've fallen into a black hole or something.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

355,974 XP

17th June 2002

6 Uploads

33,619 Posts

6 Threads

#25 4 months ago

Indeed.

On another note, were you aware that a lot of FileFront's old content seems to be on Nexus Mods now? I just found one of my crappy old Armada 2 mods on there, even. Thieving bastards. We can say that, now that GameFront is back again.

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

40,647 XP

12th June 2008

25 Uploads

3,548 Posts

189 Threads

#26 4 months ago
Posted by Mr. Matt

Indeed.

On another note, were you aware that a lot of FileFront's old content seems to be on Nexus Mods now? I just found one of my crappy old Armada 2 mods on there, even. Thieving bastards. We can say that, now that GameFront is back again.

We're aware and in talks with them. They were gracious enough to host the files while we were down. Now we're back up we're working to come to an agreement which benefits all parties. No panic needed, and they're not what I'd call thieving bastards :)

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Last edited by Mikey 4 months ago