WANTED: PHP / Web Developers, Writers / Content Creators 3 replies

Please wait...

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

266,988 XP

15th December 2002

36 Uploads

22,448 Posts

1,693 Threads

#1 2 years ago

Hi All,

We're looking to grow FilesNation into a bigger website and community, and to do this, we need your help. We're looking for volunteers who love our community and want to get involved.

PHP Web Developer We need someone who is confident and skilled in the PHP programming language to join us in helping us develop more features and improve existing features. If you've got skills in this area, please get in touch with me. We use a custom written site and library using PHP. Full training and guidance will be given on the php libraries and the site structure.

Get involved in helping us create;

- New site features - Bug fixing and site maintenance - Have real involvement in the direction and future of FilesNation.

If you're able to give us a much needed hand and have these skills, please get in touch.

Article Writer / Content Creators We also need more volunteers to help write articles for our main site. Currently we do not have enough article writing staff, which means our throughput is lower than we would like. Only with your help and enthusiasm do we have an opportunity to build something truly special.

You need no formal writing training, but all we ask is good English language skills, and a passion and enthusiasm for writing content to be seen on the main site.

Full training and documentation will be provided.

If you're interested in writing engaging, original content for FilesNation, please get in touch.

We really need your help, if you think you can help in either of these two areas, please get in touch.

Thanks a lot

-FT

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Ronnie VIP Member

Deus Ex Machina

51 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,971 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

How much time do you expect a developer to invest on, let's say, a weekly basis?

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

266,988 XP

15th December 2002

36 Uploads

22,448 Posts

1,693 Threads

#3 2 years ago
"Ronnie"How much time do you expect a developer to invest on, let's say, a weekly basis?

There's no defined amount of time, but as much as can be spared basically. Couple of hours a week would be good but more the better. We tend to get together to do work on weekends for the most part.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Ronnie VIP Member

Deus Ex Machina

51 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,971 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

I have thought about it for a couple of days, but as much as I would like to help out, I don't think I can commit to any long-term work, like back in the day. You're probably better off picking someone else.