jerryeberg

Socially enlightened

50 XP

5th February 2006

0 Uploads

406 Posts

0 Threads

#1651 10 years ago

Anyone who is interested in testing the beta before I release it should e-mail me before the weekend is over. Asian Dynasties is recommended, but original and Warchiefs can be made to work, too.

jerryeberg

Socially enlightened

50 XP

5th February 2006

0 Uploads

406 Posts

0 Threads

#1652 10 years ago

[email]jerryeberg@yahoo.com[/email]

jerryeberg

Socially enlightened

50 XP

5th February 2006

0 Uploads

406 Posts

0 Threads

#1653 10 years ago

So my largest concern at the moment for the next game release is how to get the computer to build and control the modded units. Does anyone know how to do this or know of any mods that have solved this problem?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1654 9 years ago

Hey sorry I showed up kinda late I actually stumbled upon this mod looking for another one :). Anyway, your problem is that you need to give your civilizations AIs. Open up the folder "AI" (AI2 or 3 depending on whether you have TWC or TAD) and you can see the personality files for each civilization leader, e.g. "elizabeth.personality" or "william.personality." You can edit one of these to use your civilization. Keep in mind though that while you may have as many playable civilizations as you want, you can only have 8 AIs (civs you can play against) (11 for TWC, 14 for TAD). Hope that helped!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1655 9 years ago

hey i am very interested in this mod. I am an avid civil war buff and am a dedicated modder and AoE palyer. would it be possible for me to help in anyway? if at all let me know and i will get right on it. i am very much looking forward to the release of this mod. - yours truly bubbasrebellion

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1656 9 years ago

Isn't modding Cheating/cheap?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1657 9 years ago

is this mod still running? because i played the beta and thaught it was awesome. i was also wondering that if it is still running, can you release another beta so we can see how much work has been done. it will also make you more well known. releasing a beta would also help to find out if there are any bugs in the game. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1658 9 years ago
jerryeberg;4811407So my largest concern at the moment for the next game release is how to get the computer to build and control the modded units. Does anyone know how to do this or know of any mods that have solved this problem?

try the napoleon era mod, its not yet finished but there latest beta is almost complete although some new countries when controlled by the computer sometimes only build settlers