SCG

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#21 12 years ago

Whoa! 60MB! This is gonna take me a while to upload. I'll post a link when I finally get it up.

Suleyman_Eisenhower

Ottoman Janissary

50 XP

3rd May 2006

0 Uploads

83 Posts

0 Threads

#22 12 years ago

actually it's 120 mb for both files combined (you did get the second file, didn't you?)

SCG

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#23 12 years ago

Good news everyone. Siege and Battle of Vienna is back on AOEIIIFiles. And I'm pleased to say the file size has been reduced to a reasonable 27MB. The new version is available *here*

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#24 12 years ago

Hi I want to remind every one that in Siege and Battle of Vienna Polish Army under king Jan III Sobieski command has overcome Turks. Due to Poland Turks stoped their expansion on Europe. Victory become achieve by Polish cavalry "Husaria" for lots of experts it was most imminent and most beautiful cavalery of world. So maybe due to this event Turks didnt sit in your house.

Suleyman_Eisenhower

Ottoman Janissary

50 XP

3rd May 2006

0 Uploads

83 Posts

0 Threads

#25 12 years ago

Don't worry, I know my Ottoman history perfectly well. Let me remind you that Age of Empires has a tradition of showing battles from the underdogs or losers (Saladin, Joan of Arc, William Wallace Manzikert, Noryang, the Warchiefs, probably some AoEI campaigns I don't remember). I just liked the Ottomans. Which Ottoman battle should I re-create next?

Thunderstruck07

Gene... Trooper?

50 XP

30th May 2006

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#26 12 years ago

Ooo. Looks great! Too bad my computer can't handle ship battles...