StarBlade

www.starbase34.net

50 XP

7th January 2006

0 Uploads

1,705 Posts

0 Threads

#1651 7 years ago

We heard you the first time. Don't repeat requests.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1652 7 years ago

Hi!

Just as many would question that anyone could do it ships OGame files. Unfortunately I do not understand the modeling: Rolleyes:

Imagery can be found here to Flotila « V If the old desing but can be both: Foglalkoznak:

Sorry, but bad that I am writing incomprehensible English: Üvölt:

The hope is to at least 7,500 downloads a month (or more): Eek:

Major A Payne

The 6th Day

50 XP

7th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,535 Posts

0 Threads

#1653 7 years ago

Some impressiv elooking ships in that game, but its a shame the images aren't larger to make the details show up better.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1654 7 years ago

hi sorry that I have only these small images but if you find you by searching the web She's probably not all of them. I love to do it if they could be put to model but I'd appreciate it if you try:)

limon36

Canadian Terran Empire

50 XP

28th February 2007

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1655 7 years ago
StarBlade;5559194We heard you the first time. Don't repeat requests.

It is taking too long it been a week now!!

StarBlade

www.starbase34.net

50 XP

7th January 2006

0 Uploads

1,705 Posts

0 Threads

#1656 7 years ago

And it may never happen. That's the idea. It's a "ship request" thread, not a "ship demand" thread. If you throw a tantrum because nobody makes what you want, there will be consequences.

PreciousRoy

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd June 2007

0 Uploads

223 Posts

0 Threads

#1657 7 years ago

I could use some help. I actually don't have a ship in mind... but I need some suggestions...

I am looking for something a bit like the Daedalus and Olympic class, something that might suggest 'Medical Federation ship'-- nithing remotely war-like. I am doing a personal mod of Future Wars and trying to add a ship that supports a fleet by boosting Life Support and raising crew levels.

If you see anything and remember this, I'd be much obliged if you'd point me in the general direction... thanks!

Terra_Inc

I'm not a bug. I'm a feature.

50 XP

3rd November 2008

4 Uploads

329 Posts

0 Threads

#1658 7 years ago

PreciousRoy;5571787I could use some help. I actually don't have a ship in mind... but I need some suggestions...

I am looking for something a bit like the Daedalus and Olympic class, something that might suggest 'Medical Federation ship'-- nithing remotely war-like. I am doing a personal mod of Future Wars and trying to add a ship that supports a fleet by boosting Life Support and raising crew levels.

If you see anything and remember this, I'd be much obliged if you'd point me in the general direction... thanks!

It depends on the era you're going for. R5D5's Grace class is a dedicated medical vessel (she has a huge red cross painted on the ship part that is probably the hospital), but she is a TLE/TNG design and looks nothing like the Daedalus. Get her from his 2nd shippack. If you want to go for the classic flying basketball with attached starship (:rofl:), try Ash's old Olympic. It's the best I am aware of (double-check the SB34 mod, I don't remember whether they included one of these, then I'd prefer that).

Oh, and would you mind sharing your implementation for the medical special weapon? I've been trying to set one up for Wastelands, but I have not succeeded so far. :cya:

PreciousRoy

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd June 2007

0 Uploads

223 Posts

0 Threads

#1659 7 years ago

Post Voyager for the era... Something that equally looks like an observation ship, not a fighting ship.

When I get the weapon worked out I'll definitely share it. Currently working on the Life Support Boost, but I'm gonna need massive help with the re-crewing one.

k_merse

Evolution

50 XP

30th September 2007

0 Uploads

637 Posts

0 Threads

#1660 7 years ago

Use the Hades Class. I'm using it in a similar role for my mod as well ;)