StarBlade

www.starbase34.net

50 XP

7th January 2006

0 Uploads

1,705 Posts

0 Threads

#1661 7 years ago
Terra_Inc;5571867It depends on the era you're going for.

If it's a mod of Future Wars, it'll be post-Nemesis.

The Seagull class starship in FW is pretty good for the role. I also recommend the Eros class. It strikes me as having the "Starship Ambulance" look you're going for.

Terra_Inc

I'm not a bug. I'm a feature.

50 XP

3rd November 2008

4 Uploads

329 Posts

0 Threads

#1662 7 years ago
StarBlade;5572136If it's a mod of Future Wars, it'll be post-Nemesis.

:banghead: ... I feel stupid now.

StarBlade

www.starbase34.net

50 XP

7th January 2006

0 Uploads

1,705 Posts

0 Threads

#1663 7 years ago

S'ok, I've done stupider. "Looking for a great new Dominion Wars era heavy-hitter, you say? Try the Daedalus class!" I had meant Prometheus class. What can I say, it's all Greek to me. :rofl:

And I don't say this often enough-- Download and install and play Future Wars. Right now. If you've already done it, I don't know, do it again on a fresh install. It's a fantastic mod, mostly original, all brilliant. Yeah, okay, the textures aren't to the exacting standards of some, and most of the voice stuff is German, but I do not care. It deserves your immediate and complete attention. :D

PreciousRoy

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd June 2007

0 Uploads

223 Posts

0 Threads

#1664 7 years ago
k_merse;5572060Use the Hades Class. I'm using it in a similar role for my mod as well ;)

PERFECT! Thanks so much, this is exactly what I needed. Those Nacelles are perfect for a wave-generating buffer, too... this is gonna be so cool!

Can you help with buttons/wireframes and special weapons?

k_merse

Evolution

50 XP

30th September 2007

0 Uploads

637 Posts

0 Threads

#1665 7 years ago

Of course. In fact, I can provide every material, just send me your e-mail ;)

PreciousRoy

50 XP

2nd June 2007

0 Uploads

223 Posts

0 Threads

#1666 7 years ago

Woo hoo, Christmas Day is here early! Thanks k_merse, e-mail addy sent!

limon36

Canadian Terran Empire

50 XP

28th February 2007

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1667 7 years ago

there isn't a 8 players maze map made yet!

PreciousRoy

50 XP

2nd June 2007

0 Uploads

223 Posts

0 Threads

#1668 7 years ago

I'd like to see a Klingon ship that goes well with Future Wars and makes attractive use of the Assault Squad (or whatever they call that thing from ST: Armada 2) special weapon.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1669 7 years ago

The ships I would like to see for Armada 2 like I have mentioned on the AFC message board are not just the hero ships of JJ Enterprise with voices of the crew, but of the Kelvin, Narada, and Spocks time ship.

I would also like to see ships from the games DAC and Online for Armada 2 because at the moment even though I have both games, I cant afford to registration fees or to get a higher internet connection.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1670 7 years ago
Supreme_Hunter_Guyver;5601172The ships I would like to see for .....ships of JJ Enterprise with voices of the crew....

I made a sound mod of the JJPrise if you still want it. It's pretty basic stuff though. I'm kinda new at this.