Greetings. :cya: Armada1 convert here. I've had both games since they were launched, always prefered A1 over A2 for verious reasons.
* BOTF for A2 is a great mod. It has shortcommings, nothing a little love cant fix.
- loved the progressive stance, but it felt a little rushed once passed the tos era. I mean wtf with the sizes? After the constitution* class is just got smaller and smaller (inc stations)
-- is there a way to edit sizes (a list) of ships and stats after constitution class and buildings.
Well thats all i got (dont want to spend hours typing) so i'll leave it at that. keep the effort up guys real good so far! :lovesign:
p.s is there a mod for homeworld 2 out there? or maybe another engine? Regards
Using Notpad, you can edit all the main station/ship ODF's by adding this line anywhere in the content:
ScaleSOD = ?.?
The question marks indicate a number. 1.0 is the standard size unchanged. 1.5 would make the model 1 1/2 times its original size, 0.5 would make the model half its original size. You may need to fiddle with the value to get it to your liking.
There are trek based mods for the following games that I know of (some are projects, most are not):
- Homeworld and Homeworld 2 both have trek based projects (although I believe that the Homeworld one was cancelled before it was finished and the Homeworld 2 one is still a heavy WIP)
- Freelancer. There are a good portion of single ship models that have been incorporated into the game. However, to create a complete project woudl take a hell of alot of work.
- Empire At War. Although te games not been released yet, I know of rumours surrounding a possibl etrek based project for this game (haven't quite worked out how it would be done though considering the way its battle structure has been set out).
- Starcraft has had a project in the works for about 3 years now and I think its still on the go.
I think thats about it, unless someone else wants to add there voice.
Thank You, for you're input.