LOL, there may be a reason Fox hates mods.. you know How R*'s SA had the Hot Coffe mod in it.... lol... Dunya anda marine probably had a few other animations...
umm why do they hate modders? u know, some people buy a game just becouse there are kickazz mods available for it. so mods are good for companies, and i don't c a reason why would fox hate moddaz.
Maybe they Did a Rockstar eh?.. you didnt get ti did you? Go watch the news!
thats not true i bought avp2 because it was used and only 20 bucks in 2001 since avp2 did not have any trailers just one but it wasnt seen a lot the fact is fox interactive get upset cause no one buys there games welll possibly you should make the advertisement after you created the game but lets bring up the fox interactive and stuff if avp3 comes out (which possibly won't its a 90 percent chance it wouldnt and 10% chance it would) there would be no advertisement or possibly mess up like the prdator concrete jungle the advertisement came out and the 2nd word of the whole entire trailer was fuck* excuse me for saying it but its not as if i was calling someone it after all if your old enough to see people's heads getting ripped off in this game then your old enough to see a few swear words :) but any way long story short if there was going to be a next avp in the series then some how fox is gonna mess up on the advertisement and ppl are not gonna get the heads up
it would be more realistic if avp3 would have rag doll effects... no two deaths would be the same :) but heres a few of my ideas for avp3.. tell me what you think of it. Marines: the lower the stance, the more accurate the gun, the bullets shouldnt shoot in a straight line like they do with the plus rifle.. and i think prone stance would be a nice feature to add too.. so he can make his gun as steady as possable for accurate shooting... i think a fragmentation gernade (hand gernade) would be a really cool weapon to add in avp3 to the marines arsenal... it would be cool if the marine was given the option to be able to slience his weapons.. for a more quiet approatch toward things.. so every one wont know his possition when he fires a weapon, but not all weapons can be slienced... and the sliencers wont last for ever.. (like in metal gear solid 3) Aliens: agreeing with what the first guy posted aliens need to run faster.. and the alien needs to have the acid spit too. it would be a close quarters attack but it would be devistating attack ..if you recall, in Aliens just one little drip of acid melted through all of Corpal Hick's armor.. and if a dead alien can melt through several floors ( as shown in aliens and avp2) i dont think the acid spit will have a problem melting though and body it toutches.. it would also be a sweet feature if you could switch between first person and 3rd person view with the alien..And the alien life cycle should start out in side of ur host... the host gets face hugged.. he gets back up.. and you start out inside him and bust out when ever you want Predator: needs to have a more stealthy disposition like walking more quietly ..and he needs to have more vision modes.. like movement scanner and electromagnetic.. the predator should be able to self destruct when ever he wants... the plasma caster should have diffrent rates of fire and diffrent fire modes . like a shot gun plasma blast or rapid plasma fire but it should not track.. _____________________________________________________________ but most importantly i hope it comes with some kind of mapping program so i can make maps for avp3
Um...ever heard of Dedit?
First off, I have not seen the movie, but they should of had the person that mad Alien combined with the person that made Predator for one helluva effect!
I heard this game is on pc, I have a PS2 and Gamecube, can somebody tell me everythign I need to play online?
Everybody, can you tell me what you think of my ideas?
I hav a few greats!
I don't agree with Predator=3 aliens, now maybe a face hugger or regular alien, but I think a queen alien would :fistpunch: a predator in close quaters combat! What is a predalien?
This game needs innovation to stand out, I seen a predator game on G4tech tv, it looked pretty impressive actually. The game needs outstanding graphics. But the real innovation should come from the gameplay. I don't want to play a stiff a** commando that's try to fight a predator with his fist, it won't work! You should have a combo system. It should be like an alien can grab the predator with it's tail, but the predator could reverse it and throw the alien.
Can someone explain the attacks used in AVP, I missed it?
Marines: They should have a variety of weapons. I don't see the need for a knife, just like in any RE game, it would take forever, basically you better it the alien/predator in the head the first time or get ghost. They should let us start off with cool weapons before leaving.
Weapon choices: electic whip, electic spear, tazer, grenade launcher, rocket launcher, heat seaking pistols, dual pistols, two types of shotguns, M16s, sniper rifles, a katana, a chainsaw, that knife that Jason uses, grenades, spoke grenades, stun grenades, sniper pistols, braz knuckles, some type of metal glove with high powered electricity, and an AK47!
Armor: You should have a variety of choices also. Rubber armor: Very strecthy, strong, depenable, clear, but very effective. It would allow for better movement and greater speed.
Bullet Proof armor: Basically BPA on a commando.
Heavy Duty armor: Strong metal armor that decreases speed a lot, but increases strength and decreases damage received. Would look like Robo Cop.
Light armor: Light flexible metal armor that protects medium well, but increases speed.
Body armor: Regular armor inside clothing.
Marines should be strong, but never as strong as an alien or predator. They should use stealth as their main weapon and should avoid making loud noises and such. Two marines should be able to grab an alien, while the other one stabs it.
Alien: They should use sheer numbers as their deadliest weapon. They should use the stealth they were meant to have. They should be in dark places like a cave or sewer and blend in under the water or on a wall. Their tales should be deadly and very quick. The alien's movements should be that of a tiger, stealthy and powerful. It should hide and then pounce. It should be able to spit acid, which would burn a predator's face in. They should be able to choke a predator with it's tale and use their tales as stingers like a scorpion.
Predator: Their main weapon should be their cloaking device and their massive arsenal. They should have that flying disc, the spear, shoulder laser, suicidal bomb, and that netgun. They should be able to customize their weapons for their purposes and suprise you with them. They should be able to combine weapons. Like that disc, maybe put it on the tip of a spear or make a spear with a spinning blade on it. They should do suprise attacks from medium to close range. They would be better off staying high in trees or mountains. They should be able to pick an alien up and rip it's spine out. It should be able to punch through an alien's stomach and a marine's stomach. They should be very smart and have the ability to get smarter. They should play as if their is a person playing. They should wait and strike at the right moment. If it's done right, we should be getting killed all the time. If you beat a predator more than 50% of the time, that's so unrealistic, it should have as much intelligence as you, but smarter than aliens. Aliens are not that smart, just quick.
Gameplay: For aliens, they should be able to wall hang, run up trees, and grapple with humans. Aliens should be able to hide in mud and other surroundings. Aliens should use their smelling and hearing senses the most.
For predators, they should be able to grapple aliens and humans. They should be able to jump from tree to tree and they should not be visable. I mean complete invisability, if you can't see it in the movies, why the hell can you see it in the game. I think that would add a serious challenge to it. They should rely mostly on vision with all the vision modes and then hearing.
Marines should be able to hide in mud, leaves, cut a small hole in a tree and wait for the moment. You should be able to hide in water and use the predator's weapons, if you can kill one. Marines should rely on hearing and site the most. They should also look for falling leaves and footprints.
New feature, Alien/Predator dna machine: I would like to be able to create my own monster, think about the advantages. If they are as tough as they are in the movies, you would have a helluva time! I would like to create a super powerful alien, but with different twist. I should be able to mix in more or less predator dna for increased smartness and more human like hands, only with razor sharp claws. I would like to add the wristblades on it and give it a cloaking device. Have to option to turn it rampant, if their is an opposing human force, or give it commands. Such as tell it to go into the ceiling and annilate all the aliens or tell it to fight a predator, if I have to fight two aliens. Think of the fun and capabilities, you should be able to tell it to search for enemies and give you hideout spots. Give in enhanced vision modes and greater hearing. I could have it like the predator, but give it a tail. I should also be able to give it the ability for the cloaking device, vision modes, enhances hearing, and extreme smell for the ultimate hunter and give it body armor.
-get rid of gay predaliens or whaever. stupid -better maps, more missions that r kewl -BETTER ai for xenos!! dam cannt stress that enuff they r so dam stupid!
I didn't make it!
June 2009 | OXM ONLINE I want it exactly how its gonna be.