JDooM is so much better than that pile of crap. Do yourself a favor:
1. Download it, install it, and give it the location of the wad files for doom, doom 2, heritic, and hexen etc.
2. Download and install the 3d models,
3. For AMAZING GFX download the high rez textures at the DooM Retexturing project and then read the doomsday read me texture section for instructions.
4. Read up on the news section it gives nice hints of new versions.
5. Enjoy a much better game. .
quite honestly i think they look the exact same for doom
Sid6.7quite honestly i think they look the exact same for doom
haha :deal: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You realize that you just explained exactly what Doom Remake was, right? The only gripe I have about Doom Remake is no Zdoom support. For some reason I can't get that to work on my PC now matter how hard I try. Maybe a dos emulator might work...
moving to correct sub-forum...