I CLEARED OUT ALL THE BORG THAT I CAN FIND BUT THE GAME WILL NOT GO TO THE NEXT MISSION, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE?
For a quick fix, you could just type kobayashimaru in the game, and would advance you to the next mission. I would also recommend installing the map editor and pressing Ctrl+A ingame. That would let you check if you had killed off all the borg.
To get the map editor, follow these steps:
1) Go to my computer, with the A2 disk in your CD drive.
2) Right click on it, and select Explore.
3) Go to the Setup/Editor folder.
4) Select the files ATVI and unsupportedextension_mapedit.
5) Copy the selected files
6) Go to your A2 directory, and paste them.
7) Now you will be able to use the map editor ingame.
To get the map editor if you have the Action Pack:
1) Go to this link: http://www.armada2files.com/file.info?ID=12053
2) Download the files
3) Paste them in your A2 directory
If you have trouble, have EVERY LAST ONE of your ships with weapons be set to "search and destroy" so you can track down any escaped ships. This is what I like to do when a think every base is blown up. :)