cerberi_force

Droideka Commander

50 XP

10th December 2006

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

I have been trying for years but I cant do it so I thought maybe some one here can do it.:) I am asking for someone to make a map that is huge but open no buildings or any thing just open and have the Alien base on one side and a humans base with all types of guns on the other side. The Aliens have unlimted men (so they are spawning forever) until the queen is dead, same for the humans but they get (I dont know the guys name but hes the doctor with the long hair) when one of the teams leaders die the game is over. So make it a bit hard also I almost forgot make it so can pick what side you want I have been trying to make it for single player and multiplayer but mainly singleplayer its easier that way. PS: If you get a Alien vs Predator map as well that would be cool as well.:cool: Cerberi_Force

x-Mandalore-x

Release the warrior spirit

50 XP

19th June 2005

0 Uploads

555 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

[COLOR=red]You, could always request this sort of thing over at AvP2 Maps[/COLOR] check http://www.avp2maps.com post in his shout box or email him,:smokin: x-M-x

cerberi_force

Droideka Commander

50 XP

10th December 2006

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Ok thx :) x-Mandalore-x I have sent him a email. But if any one here can do it please do:nodding: because I'm not the only one who wants it I think it will keep the fun of AVP2 alive.

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Just to let you know. I am not sure if the engine will allow for a dictatable spawn session for multiplayer. Basically you want the Compound map bigger with the center taken out...

Problem with this type of map is, you will have people screaming about spawn camping and spawn killing.... :(

cerberi_force

Droideka Commander

50 XP

10th December 2006

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

You gotta hate cheats dont ya theres all ways been cheats over the internet they are very anoyying, as my top post said I want it for singleplayer I tried making this map from scratch it looked really cool but then my computer crashed and I lost every thing:( then I tried making it again but never got it perfect like my first one(I'm very new at mapping for AVP2 but I have mapped other games) so I came here.

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

well practice makes perfect mate. If you made one, you can always do it again, and it looks better if your name is on it when you send it in to AVP files man ... show us what you got ...

cerberi_force

Droideka Commander

50 XP

10th December 2006

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Ok I'll see if I can make it again but when you get it (give me a couple of days) I have to make it again but don't expect Great Stuff:)

cerberi_force

Droideka Commander

50 XP

10th December 2006

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Hey I'm back I got a thinking you know the i think its the first mission where you go out side and the predator blows up a few thing then throws a man over the edge of the cliff and you watch him hit the ground(which is so cool) now that is the kind of map I need for this project but with a few things taken out but I don't know how to edit maps I only know a little bit about making them so what I'm asking is HOW DO I EDIT MAPS