I need help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

When I press 'multiplayer internet' on AvP2 game and then press 'find servers', it can't find any! In the bottom of my screen it says 'status:idle (no game servers available)'... What should I do? :(

azothsolo

Five-Star General

50 XP

13th November 2005

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

I'm guessing this might have something to do with the new master server. The main thing is all you have to do is get your game patched up and install the Savior mod which will then allow you access the new master server. Also make sure that you have any anti-virus software or firewalls deactivated as they tend to block programs from accessing the Internet.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

Could you please tell me, how that patch is called? (the exact name) And thanks for replying ^^

azothsolo

Five-Star General

50 XP

13th November 2005

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Sure no problem. It's actually a lot easier if I just put the hotlink right here. Aliens vs. Predator 2 Master Server Patch, Aliens vs Predator 2 Downloads, Aliens vs Predator 2 Server Modification

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

Thanks alot dude... My power archiver can't open the file though, here's the message I get - "Power Archiver cannot open this file. It does not appear to be a valid archive." What do I do now? -.-

azothsolo

Five-Star General

50 XP

13th November 2005

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Glad you got the file after all. You'll need Winrar to uncompress and extract the file from it. Just google it, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 10 years ago

Arghhh! I downloaded WinRAR, and it ain't opening it... Here's the message I get: Archive is corrupt. Thanks for replying again by the way ;) What do I do if this happens? (sorry if I'm annoying)

azothsolo

Five-Star General

50 XP

13th November 2005

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

I'm assuming by the "archive is corrupt" message you mean that the file you're trying to extract with WinRar is corrupted. This has happened to me several time before with the downloaded files I too try to open with WinRar. Anyways, the solution here that has worked for me is simply to re-download the file and extract it again. If that doesn't work, then try it a couple more times. Also, the previous link I posted was for the 1.2.2. version of the Savior mod. This link I mean. Aliens vs. Predator 2 Master Server Patch, Aliens vs Predator 2 Downloads, Aliens vs Predator 2 Server Modification THIS one here is the 1.2.3. version. It fixes the game from crashing. LithFAQ • Portal Finally I would just like to say that no you're not annoying. I'm more than delighted to help you out. I hope this helps.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 10 years ago

OH GOD! Thanks mate! It worked! You're the best!! AvP2 files ROCKKK! Thanks again mate ^^

azothsolo

Five-Star General

50 XP

13th November 2005

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

lol Glad I could help, even though it took 6 days. lol