Right, I got this gold edition, which I installed. It seems to have a key in the box but never asked for it, so I'm playing it.
And, where's the expansion pack which supposidly is integrated into it? I've completed the Alien campaign.
Someone?? Help please! :confused::eek::confused:
Darn not being able to edit me own posts. Just noticed a mistake. The installer never asked for the cd key.
uh so...your missing the Primal hunt CD?
[COLOR=red]The installer wont ask for the CD-Key because you dont need it to play single player mode..... it will only ask for the CD-Key when you choose to play online.....:cool: [/COLOR] [COLOR=red][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]as for the EXP Pack... you should have a Primal hunt Disc that came with it.:smokin: [/COLOR] [COLOR=red][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]x-M-x[/COLOR]
Um, it had two disks. . .
I read somewhere that the expansion is integrated into the main game in the Gold edition.
On Amazon Marketplace they sold it as AVP 2 Gold.
HOWEVER, I got this rereleased Medallion Edition. It said on the site it had the expansion. My Dad says we cant send it back because in my haste to play I just opened it and now I’m stuffed.
What can I do? I am most peeved.
[COLOR=red]Well it says on the site[/COLOR]
- [COLOR=red]Aliens vs. Predator 2 [/COLOR]
- [COLOR=red]Single player mode allows gamers to play as one of the original three deadliest species – an Alien – a Predator or a Marine [/COLOR]
- [COLOR=red]21 single player missions and 12 multiplayer levels including Species team maps and Deathmatch [/COLOR]
- [COLOR=red]Players can choose from 10 different characters in Multiplayer mode [/COLOR]
- [COLOR=red]Command a devastating new arsenal of weaponry [/COLOR]
- [COLOR=red]Aliens vs. Predator 2: Primal Hunt [/COLOR]
- [COLOR=red]Expansion to award winning Aliens Versus Predator 2 - Best Action Game of the Year and Best Multiplayer Game of the Year (CGW) [/COLOR]
- [COLOR=red]More action, more excitement, more terror [/COLOR]
- [COLOR=red]Packed with new levels: 9 new single-player missions and 4 new Multi-player levels [/COLOR]
- [COLOR=red]Brand new weapons added to the mix[/COLOR]
See were it says Aliens vs. Predator 2: Primal Hunt ? That means you should have a total of 3 discs.... 2 for AvP2 and the 3rd for Primal Hunt.... you my friend have just been ripped-off...:eek: You should contact amazon and give them hell:smokin: x-M-x
Mandalore is correct. If it says it was supposed to have Primal hunt and it doesn't, you need to contact the place of business.
As previously stated, there should be three disks. And untill you play online, it won't ask you for your cdkey.
Good luck clearing up the mess.
I am sooo peeved now.
I've only seen the real Gold edition for some ridiculous price Link: http://www.amazon.com/Aliens-vs-Predator-2-Gold/dp/B00009ECDA/sr=8-2/qid=1172339979/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/104-8907624-5304722?ie=UTF8&s=videogames
For a NEW copy its $90.
My Dad wont do anything about this, so it looks like I'll have to buy the expansion pack seperately.
I'm 17 too which is kind of embarrasing. :(
90$!?!?! no thats crazy. I really can't believe I got mine from gamestop for 20$.