Fortune

something to believe.

50 XP

19th February 2005

0 Uploads

7,750 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Now this glitch does NOT involve geting into a posistion where no one can hit you or anything giving you a advantage, its just incredibly fun, go to Guadacanal or just about any map with APC's and Aircraft, i used this on allies, get into a apc, but first go aim the FLAK straight up or at a good pitch, also aim it out at the water, now get in your apc, and line it up straight with the flak gun, now gun it for that AA, and right as your about to hit it, either jump out or hit "2" on the keybord ( warning if you press spot 2 theres a VERY high chance you wont survive this... ) now that apc is about 20 ft in the air going straight for the ocean, better hope you jumped out!. Its fun wityh a bazooka trying to destroy the APC before it hits water, i havnt done that yet but i will!, i would post a picture of it but i dont know how to post pictures from my system shakehead3.gif

Gift

unDutchable

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

6,449 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago
Its fun wityh a bazooka trying to destroy the APC before it hits water, i havnt done that yet but i will!, i would post a picture of it but i dont know how to post pictures from my system shakehead3.gif

I thought there was a Screenshot button in BF1942. Try either F12 or F9 If that doesn't work press Print Screen. Then load up Paint and press CTRL V