-aFh- Gen.Fatcat

I just got nOObed

50 XP

20th September 2005

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#11 13 years ago

If your punkbuster isnt working, goto www.evenbalance.com and there are instructions on there how to update your pb.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#12 13 years ago

Punkbuster is like anti virus software. It has to be kept updated to be effective to stop the latest hacks. PB comes out with a new version and hackers update their version to beat punkbuster. Then PB updates their version to stop the new hacks and the cycle repeats.

I have never heard of PB kicking for ramming a enemy. Sounds like your score went too low from too many -2's from killing yourself or a Admin kicked you for kamikazing, some servers dont allow that.

If you are ramming one plane into one jeep or tank with one person you get 1 point for the kill and -2 points for killing yourself. If your on as server with a negative score limit of say -5 then it doesnt take long to get kicked.

Jerry_03

[BFE-WaW]Jerry_03

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#13 13 years ago

teh :0wned:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#14 13 years ago

that is well funny, damm hackers will never learn

Falcon.

Two years and countin'

50 XP

22nd April 2005

0 Uploads

395 Posts

0 Threads

#15 13 years ago

Yeah, good thing he got banned.

Crazy Wolf VIP Member

Snipes With Artillery

277,420 XP

22nd March 2005

0 Uploads

27,192 Posts

0 Threads

#16 13 years ago

I just remembered one CS tourney where one guy was complaining about the other guy cheating, and he showed his screenshots, which, oddly, had a outline of a person in a wall. That, of course was a wallhack, so he got kicked off the tourney...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#17 13 years ago

That is funny! What makes it even more halarious (i cant spell ether) is that he was running the hacks while chating and got caught again! lol:smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#18 13 years ago

I have been in situations where I have shot someone directly in the head at point blank with shotgun and they didnt die. I often wonder. I sometimes see situatins where you think someone is cheating because you are in a room ands see the guy come in and before you can blink, BANG! your dead and you didnt even see him come around the corner yet! But, I am almost pos that it is a lag thing. I mean.......out of all the goodies I have for my rig, I still only have a 100hz FSB lol. So, if any of you feel sorry for me, send me an ASUS mommy board with dual PCI express slots. Then I can run dual Nvidias with a gig. and of coarse the cream of the crop AMD64. By the way, a question, Why do the P4's with hyperthreading coast as much or more than a 64? the FSB is 4 times faster on the AMD? I mean the only diff I can see is the cache. Is it the name? My Brother has one with 800FSB and a 9800 pro. He still lags with the GFX cranked on games like Halflife,doom, SW galaxies. I am going to eventualy get one. (amd64) New egg has good stuff but it is beond my scope of understanding. I just want the ultimate game puter. ANd of coarse a digital projector.