*ALL* Battlefield players now tracked here... -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Visit www.battlefieldplayers.com to view detailed player history on every player who's played online since June 2007. You can see every player, all the alieses they've used, the servers they've played, and how long for, on since I started logging data back in June 2007. It's a very useful tool for tracking players who change nicks and abuse people, or for finding old friends and comrades! I created this site to provide tracking information regarding every player who still plays Battlefield 1942 and all its mods. I'm currently working on the design of the site, but the core functionality is there and working. I hope you guys find it of some use. Regards, OMD Created by Punch & Pie servers

cdogmn

BF2 And EA/Dice=We Loose

50 XP

2nd January 2007

0 Uploads

398 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

cool :beer:

xX~HR~Xx

xX~HR~Xx

50 XP

1st April 2007

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

dude thts crazy! i like tht site.. how did you find all the profiles?

[FYFE] STEVE Loven

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

3rd July 2005

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

cool site ty for hosting it. I passed it around to a few other active 1942 forums. Im sure people will enjoy this tool.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

Thanks Steve.

The data is available from the servers themselves - you've just got to poll the servers every few minutes to retrieve the data. I get the list of running servers from the gamespy master server list for BF1942, then poll all those servers individually for the player details. All that gets logged into a database, which you guys see the frontend of. :) I wrote it originally for myself as an active admin, but naturally a few friends found it useful too - so I decided to make it a bit more public and post it about :) Like I say, hopefully it'll get some use!

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Heh, I've only played twice since it started keeping track of players. I blame Vista which causes all mods to crash, and no crosshairs in vanilla. :(