73h Ub3r |337 M4573r

The ultimate answer is......42

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Well, I just discovered tonight that there's another FH server with admins like WOLFs. Over The Hill 67A-MP4. They banned me because I was typing too much, and they got jealous that I was still killing all of them. lol, reminds me of why WOLF permabanned me. They banned me because they were trying to tell me that a Tiger II could destroy a destroyer in like 3 hits. When I told them they were wrong, they had a hissy fit and banned me for being right. *Sigh* the amount of terrible server admins in FH will never end will it? But alas, there are the good servers....the good ones....nope can't remember any of their names. Oh, while I'm at it, the Dead Meat server is a bad server, not for their admins, but just don't ever get kicked. Make ONE mistake, like accidently TK an APC full of people, you'll get kicked. Their server, once you were kicked, bans you for having previously been kicked. Truly one of the stupidest things you could do...why not just set it to ban on TKs...anyways, thats all of my Ranting and Raving for now. I'll take the rest of it in-game and fuel my tank with my fury. :D

[CoUk]niu

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

12th March 2004

0 Uploads

2,110 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

FH players in general tend to dislike spammers and tk`s. There is probably a game more to your liking out there, so keep on looking.

73h Ub3r |337 M4573r

The ultimate answer is......42

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Too bad I didn't get kicked for TKing on that server. Don't get me started, I hate DC Smacktards. That server kicked me because I said f***, if you must know.