presence06

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

ok this server InternetWarzone and the admin is Colonel Flagg. We were on Karkov, CTF, Flagg was on, me, aother guy i know, and another admin, I always camp on that map, server rules say its allowed. So i went over to axis base, i was allied durh, and then Flagg had our flag and was in a jeep headed back to the axis base. I was there, apparently he didnt know, and i shot at him once, missed, shot at him again(btw, i was in a tank) and hit him, flagg dropped the flag, i went over to pick it up, and another guy comes along and steals it, i killed him, returned the flag, and later my tank blew up, i died. Flagg starts calling me rude names. and just said wow, whats ur problem. he said he didnt like me, and i said ok id leave, but didnt. So i went back to axis base in a new tank and started raping it again. After about 5 Minutes of doing this Flagg writes not exact but pretty close "so hows it feel to be the only dick on the server" i didnt reply "were down a person and youve been playing on this server for a while an what do u do nothing" So i switched to axis, Medic17(other admin) immediatly tells me to go back. Flagg says. "to late. start over" BANNED FROM SERVER Now wtf, i didnt do nething wrong or against the rules. he later posts why he banned me on their forums. He said he didnt like me, i irritated him, ppl keep saying im cheating and he bets money taht im cheating, tho after he told me that i was getting alot better with tanks? so he banned me and doesnt want me to come back, also if neone sticks up for me, hell ban them too. Now this is some hardcore bs. Yea its his server, he said b4 that if he doesnt like u, poof ur gone. So screw him, he wants to get rid of the competition that kicks his 40 some yrold ass all over(im 16) then he can go cry about it. He banned me from Teamspeak,deleted my forum membership! If i were u guys. wouldnt play on this server. he'll prolly bann u for kicking his ass! thank u for ur time.:mad:

super6-4

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

960 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

yeah some people are like that. same thing happend to me only on counterstrike. i killed the admin so he automatically killed me with a command then i said "your a sore loser" and he banned me.

Force

And The Heavens Shall Tremble

50 XP

8th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,367 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

lol, what a fag admin.

colonel_bob

Here & There

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

6,685 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I hate those immature admins.

By the way, what's their forums and whats his name? I'm feel like flaming his ass. :nodding:

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Ok, a few things.

If you are complaining about something, the rants and raves forum is for that. Second, the servers are privately owned, the admins can do whatever they want. If you don't like it, simply play on official servers or ones that you trust.

presence06

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

yea i understand what ur saying, he can do whatever he wants, and the guy that wants to flame lol addy is: http://bf1942.internetwarzone.org/ dont say nething about me getting banned or nething please

=ELITE=^Moto^

The man with the plan.

50 XP

28th February 2005

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

that isnt cool i think that happened to me before but it was unreal tournament 2k4

smelly_crap

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

27th April 2004

0 Uploads

315 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Just go to the GFAQS server. The admins are fair and actually listen to the players. There is also a lot of teamwork on the server.

IP: 204.157.0.81:14567

Vertical345

Revenge was here.

50 XP

2nd August 2004

0 Uploads

2,868 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

ive encountared a few admins on a server who were on a kicking spree, if i get kicked i just join another server, no setback.

Daniel_2005

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

8th February 2003

0 Uploads

747 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Ensings right

they pay for the servers, so they have the power...but then again the admins should be mature anyways :P