Captain_Mariah

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th July 2006

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hey today i went out and baught a nice gamepad to play COD and Battlefield1942 with.. But with Battlefield i am experiencing a bit of a problem.. When i go to settings and change it with the " Infantry Section" It wont let me use it for infantry... I can move body Back forth and side to side but i cant seem to get it to move the head..There is no button to switch it to paddle than the mouse.. Can some one please help me out? that would be great!

Jay7219

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

The best way to fix that problem is to take the game pad back to the store were you got it from. Save your money and by a good mouse (logitech 510 MX gameing mouse is very very very good ).

colonel_bob

Here & There

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

6,685 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
Jay7219The best way to fix that problem is to take the game pad back to the store were you got it from. Save your money and by a good mouse (logitech 510 MX gameing mouse is very very very good ).

Yeah, that mouse rocks. I'm using one right now. :nodding:

sejanus

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

10th January 2003

0 Uploads

300 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

yeah you definately want to play this game with a mouse and keyboard. This isn't a x-box man! seriously though you don't want to use a game pad to play this game.

s

[RECON]ScorchedEarth

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th September 2004

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Sejanus is right...the mouse and keyboard are far easier to play this game with. After using mouse and keyboard for so long, I tried playing MOH on PS2 with a gamepad and found it to be damn near unplayable. But if you still insist on using your gamepad and it isn't working, make sure you have all the latest service packs, patches, and driver updates for your operating system. They frequently expand hardware compatibility.