Chubz

"Lets give em' an airshow!"

50 XP

26th June 2004

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Not only is BF 1942 one great game, but man, I just never get bored of this game! I have been playing ever since its very first BETA test, and I stop playing it, come back and enjoy it, stop playing it, come back and enjoy it, over and over and over. :) This has to be one of the best PC games ever made, and on TechTv (as much as I find that channel to be a bore....) rated it over Unreal Tournament (the original) as the best Multiplayer shooter. :talker: BF Vietnam was a great game also, but with the many imbalances and such found in the game, I find BF 1942 to be a more "polished" game with near-perfect balance and better maps to play on. Anyways, enough blabbering - anyone else think that this game is almost flawless and carries on as the best Multiplayer-FPS ever made for PC???? :deal:

Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

i wudnt say it was the best multiplayer game, i think CoD is good, And CS: Condition Zero, but it is a good game, but the only problem i have about it is the fact that theres not enough tense battles, unlike CoD and CS. But on maps like Berlin with about 40 people on it, it is great.

colonel_bob

Here & There

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

6,685 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yeah, Batllefield 1942 is great. All the mod out there (DC, FH, etc.) make it even better.

Sc0ff

GF makes me horny

50 XP

7th April 2003

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I think bf 1942 i excellent but I have a few critisisms to make:

1: Lack of realism in aiming & damage system (i love ironsights, hate crosshairs) Harder to hit people, but a very satifying one-hit kill :nodding:

2: The sound for many guns, explosions (fx) are crap. You have to crank your sound up really high to get any effect too. Also, the explosion animations look bad (better in BFV)

3: Too many vehicles that respawn too quickly! Few battles have 64 people in them, and this means there are always loads of empty vehicles standing around. It also means that people are never passagers, because they can just get their own tank or car.

BUT this game is not new, 2 years old i believe. When it came out, it created a whole new type of FPS, with huge maps and extensive land - air - sea combat. I remember playing the demo, :bows: and I still think it is an amazing game.

super6-4

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

960 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

i think its great 2 but CoD will never be as good. it may have better graphics but its a run and gun and those suck. unlike in CS u have to buy your weapons so not everyone can have a stg or ppsh 41