Jay7219

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

Is General Rammel related to General Rommel ?

general rammelFucking plane campers i hate them!!!!#!@#!@#!@@!#$#%%#%#^#&$^%#$

Jay7219

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

Sorry buddy, I like DC/DCX/DCF/DCR and every other DC. Its just some of the swill that it attracts that I do not like. Vanilla BF is toooooooo slooooowwwwww

smelly_crapThat's why you should never, EVER play DC.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#23 15 years ago

Rommel was not a general..he was a field marshal....

Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

i always thought there was a General Rammel, aswell as the Field Marshal Rommel... but im probebly wrong

BK898

People say I post too much

50 XP

5th September 2004

0 Uploads

3,147 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

Please, keep on topic. No more posts about the name general rammel.

smelly_crap

50 XP

27th April 2004

0 Uploads

315 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago
Jay7219Sorry buddy, I like DC/DCX/DCF/DCR and every other DC. Its just some of the swill that it attracts that I do not like. Vanilla BF is toooooooo slooooowwwwww

That's what Forgotten Hope is for.

Sindrevike

I'm too cool to Post

31,580 XP

8th December 2004

0 Uploads

2,838 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

or BFV. when i get bored of 42 i play BFV. theyre very different. DC just frusturates me. and to solve your noob problem, just dont go to noob servers. go to servers with people of your caliber or better. noobs will leave those servers cuz they get mad when they have a score of 2-2-21 after five minutes.

Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

its hard tryin to find a non-noob server on dc, coz they're everywhere, thats why i like americas army a lot, because there are serves for good people (honor of 25+), there harder, but better

blackhawksniper

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

30th November 2004

0 Uploads

168 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago

this is a little alte but to sanwer ur qeustion about the ranks.... ahve you ever palyed c&c renegade? it goes through out ur whole accounts life and does ranks in mitlitrary form. pvt. corp. ectd. there will keep track of kills/deaths and any otehr medals you win. they cahnged how u get points around a little too. they ahve a missle that is laser gudied soooo..... the person who uses a laser designator and the other who uses the missle both get poitns for the kill. this will prevent frag stealing ( thnak god) adn medics nwo get points for healign ppl. they did theses cahgnes to encoruage tp more

cyborgme22

I aM zE mOrAn

50 XP

16th November 2004

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago

Well the other day on a DCX sever well this dude crashed on the other side of the enamy base and He requested a pickup I said ROger that and in this sever no Camping/Driving in enamy bases so i did this I went up the hill HE suicided.. i said "I was half way dude..." and plus Hilly terrian+Technical=Bad So he got in a helo it wasnt on fire he seen me bailed and den Requested pickup... I found a enamy sniper near the area picked "Slayer" up ran over sniper den he got out and Blasted me... he TKed 10 times.. and a admin was his LAST victum.. Gotta hate TKers..