Big_Daddy

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

698 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

As the title implies, Battlefield 2/1942 files.com is hiring! Since AndrewD has been quite busy with other issues and a lack of activity from other staff members, it's been just me doing most of the site work the last while. With Battlefield 2's release approaching we need quite a few new staff members to help fill the void. So if you want to work for the Battlefield community's top site for news, files, and interviews then please apply for the following; News Poster You must have the ability to search for news on all aspects of the community with a good handle on the English written language. Requirements: 14 years of age or older, at least a DSL connection speed, basic understanding of html. File Poster You must be able to download/upload files to an FTP and post the files on our site. Requirements: Same as a news poster ;) POTD Manager Can you spell and pick a good POTD each day at the same time? Then this job is for you! Comment Moderator: This one is simple but only mature members need apply. It will be your job to moderate all the commenting on the site and weed out any misbehavior by site members. You must be 18 or older. Please submit all your applications [email]bigdaddy@filesnetwork.com[/email]. Only the accepted applicants will recieve a reply. Hopefully that will be in 2-3 days. Big Daddy

FN_lewrbm69

It's Not Easy Being Green

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,372 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

yo D i am here raising my hand hehe

Yannick

A psychedelic experience.

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

10,644 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

I'd be interested in either POTD Poster, or Moderator.

Revenge Advanced Member

Shizzle my nizzle

117,165 XP

28th July 2004

0 Uploads

10,354 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

I find that allowing the news posters to add files too means they don't need to link to an external location for a new file download or wait for it to be added by a file poster. I my news posters are technically my file posters too, and I myself just add old files that we don't seem to host already. Perhaps you will consider merging the news and file posting jobs, as I find alot of people quit because of the hassel. Good luck with filling the positions. Let me remind you all that BF1942Files is the largest FN site on the network, and anyone working on the site received alot of respect :)

Big_Daddy

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

698 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Yeah, I know what you mean about the file posting. When I first started there I could only do news and had to beg to be allowed files. I'll give them file access but make sure they concentrate on news.

halucinator

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

4th March 2005

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Seeing you guys by merging the news and files posting would help streamline and get files quicker onto the servers, but both are very important jobs since I like the info that both provide to us users. Also, GJ FN on being #1 also, this is the only place I download now. (reliable, fast downloads, and more convenient.)