ifyalky

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hello, I'm ifyalky with Eight-Elite [8E]. We have a very nice BF1942 CTF server. I am sure many of you have played there some time or another. We recently had to change our IP and I would like to inform you of the new one if any of you are having a hard time finding it. Also if you have never played there you are welcome to come and have fun. The server is admined to insure that tards that try to ruin other peoples fun are dealt with

Server IP is 67.19.203.70 port 14567

Teamspeak IP is 69.56.226.202:8767

Look foward to seeing ya. Ify

Parakleet-TAKE LUCK

---intentionally left blank---

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

379 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Your admins are whiny arrogant power delireous humps. Im not surprised to see you whoring your server in BF chatrooms. I have played too many games where the admins and other member of that Elite 8 group TK or kick people for an unjustifiable reason.

I have been kicked for not relinquishing my vehicle to an admin. I have been killed by an admin to get a Plane. I have been kicked for flying over an uncapturable spawn.

8E=your girlfriend driving, on the rag

They have just pissed me off alot and now they are begging for players. Probably not all jerks. But enough are that I added them to my buddy list to avoid games that they play in. Take that with a grain of salt.

ifyalky

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Im an admin for 8E and If you can provide names of 8E Admins or just regular 8E members that were disresectful or kicked you without warrent then i will make sure it is dealt with fast and appropiately. We have guidelines that are followed to insure a great experience on our servers and that type of behaivor would be unacceptable. I'm sorry if you had a bad experience in the past but im sure if you did it was an isolated incident and would not happen again.

Ify.

El Capatan

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

21st September 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

whenever i try to join a server via IP adress ot goes "this server somthing somthing" its around the lines of it not being found...this has happened with 8E's server and the BF1942files offical server..anyone know why?

ifyalky

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Hmm, not sure whats going on with that. Another way to join, and it might be easier for everyone is in your server filter type in 1x8 and then hit update and you should see it. Let me know if that works for ya. Look foward to see ing you.

El Capatan

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

21st September 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

cool that worked ...i'll try to get in later today...gotta go places today ;]