Superchicken

I post to get attention

50 XP

13th July 2004

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I got the Interstate 1.8 full install on a Filefront CD. The application tells me the data file is corrupt and it will not install. I only have dial up and downloading it would be nearly imposible. Is there any other way for me to get it on Cd, a file that works ???

Cess-RidgeRun

-=NC=- Ridge

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

That has happened to me twice, both downloads from Filefront...I am trying right now from Boomtown. If it works from there, maybe someone can get you a CD from that verison. When it is done, I will try installing and tell you what happens...

Cess-RidgeRun

-=NC=- Ridge

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Okay, the copy from boomtown.net worked fine. VS Fileplanet where you download a .exe file, on boomtown you download a zipped up installer.

Superchicken

I post to get attention

50 XP

13th July 2004

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

:kerian:

Cess-RidgeRunOkay, the copy from boomtown.net worked fine. VS Fileplanet where you download a .exe file, on boomtown you download a zipped up installer.

I went to Boomtown. That is a cool site. Unfortunately it would take me 21 hours to download the 404M file ...lol I guess I will have to do without until I can get it on disk somehow. Way thanks for the info though.

Cess-RidgeRun

-=NC=- Ridge

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Sorry I couldnt be of more help...

Superchicken

I post to get attention

50 XP

13th July 2004

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
Cess-RidgeRunSorry I couldnt be of more help...

Heck, I appreciate what ya did. That is a new cool site for me. Now I just need to find someone I can pay or say please real friendly like to get someone to burn the Interstate1.8 to a disk and mail it to me. Someday I too will be cool. :silly:

Pethegreat VIP Member

Lord of the Peach

70 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

20,892 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
Cess-RidgeRunThat has happened to me twice, both downloads from Filefront...I am trying right now from Boomtown. If it works from there, maybe someone can get you a CD from that verison. When it is done, I will try installing and tell you what happens...

deserter you should be shot:D. Ask one of the file front admins about it.

Superchicken

I post to get attention

50 XP

13th July 2004

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
Pethegreatdeserter you should be shot:D. Ask one of the file front admins about it.

Don't get me wrong, this site rules by far. I just want a good uncorrupt Interstate1.8 file damn it:naughty: P.s. I shoot back :daddy:

Cess-RidgeRun

-=NC=- Ridge

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Also, just thought you all should know...Interstate 1.8 to 1.81 patch released :)

Superchicken

I post to get attention

50 XP

13th July 2004

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
Cess-RidgeRunAlso, just thought you all should know...Interstate 1.8 to 1.81 patch released :)

yea, I saw. It's like there are two carrots on a stick now being waved in front of me, just out of reach :curse: