Jay7219

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

OK, this is an opinion thread! Dont slash each other because you like DC and the other guy likes his DC X'ed. My rant! Why dont more people switch to DCX? DCX 7.2 to me, has many more things going for it ( except player volume ). More vehicles, more vehicle variation depending on the map ( some helios have only unguided rockets, others have antitank and 4 anti-air ). The Abrams for instance has 3 positions the main gun and 7.62 machine gun, the anti-air .50 cal and the 3rd position has an additional .30 cal anti personal machine gun and the alternate fire will launch 8 smoke gernades. I love it; versitility. Some F-16s are for air to air only except for strafing with the 20MM cannon and some have iron bombs and machine guns. Both gundish vehicles ( the Shika and the Vulcan truck ( dont know the name ) can shoot at a lower angle now. The anti-armor kit doesnt have a stinger but, there are unchoosable ( like the barret sniper kit ) that have stinger rockets in them. The AI in bot games seems to me to be alot better than regular DC too. So what is it and what isnt it about DCX that you like or dont like. "Tell them that HELL'S coming and I'm comin' with em' "

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

they both suck.

Jay7219

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
CamBothey both suck.

Ya well so do you! Besides I didnt ask if you thought that they both suck. I asked which one you like or disliked and for what reasons.

BobDole

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,255 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

calm down, I like DC better because I am more acustomed to it

=X= Sea

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th April 2004

0 Uploads

930 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I hate both DC and DCX, Trauma should burn...in hell.

Jay7219

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

When my brother and I play ( he lives about 110KM away from me ), we coodrdinate games that we like with teamspeak2. More often than not, he doesnt notice that I always choose a DCX game.

I em'calm. I just hate it when people dont have an opinion but yet they have to say something useless.

BobDolecalm down, I like DC better because I am more acustomed to it

Nicktomcat

][USMC][ Clan Drill Sergeant

50 XP

12th July 2004

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

I like DCX but thats just cause i was a beta tester for it, and i got to see all the cool things you guys didnt, or dont yet know about!

DDDandrew

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

6th March 2004

0 Uploads

381 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Lets take a look at something here:

Firstly and foremostly, if you dont like either mod, you should not even post here. The question was: "Which do you prefer? DC vs. DCX?" Not: "Which mod do you like better and if neither tell them that they suck?". I would review your commments and take another look at the question.

Ok, moving on, I personally feel that DCX has some major potential with the community. I myself havent played it, but I think that it would be a good idea for everyone to use it, since it does offer so much more. I am the site manager of BF1942Files, and, seeing all their updates, its clear to say that they do some stellar work!

However, for quality and graphical speaking terms, I would have to stick with DC. I just feel that they have taken more time with the skinning, and the design of the vehicles. But DCX yet still has more features then them, including heat seeking missles, something I feel DC should have picked up on way back.

So, on my part, it is a tie. Thanks for reading!

UNDIESRULES

Waffle-Sprocket is broke

11,795 XP

24th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,097 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

DCX in my book, rocket powered dune buggies are for winners.

DDDandrew

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

6th March 2004

0 Uploads

381 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Rocket powered dune buggies?