Flakpanzer

Official Forum Spoiled Kid!

50 XP

8th February 2004

0 Uploads

850 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Dark Arrow. Yes, most have heard of it, but few have actually found it. I was searching (have been forever, and I'm really starting to lose interest in DCX altogether, because there is nothing new) for it, on Brit El Al, and while I did find an AT sniper kit, I found no other things to spark my curiosity in my hunt for the Dark Arrow. Can someone who has found the Dark arrow (as in gotten it to spawn) at least give me a hint, or even tell me where it is?

Nice Guy

Trimming bushes. Since 1992.

50 XP

30th December 2004

0 Uploads

318 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

In El Alamein, it's in the radar on the hill at the british base. git into the middle of radar and press the pick up kit key. There's a kit under the floor but u can pick it. IF u can't just walk around in the radar and soo or later u'll find it. When u pick it select the smoke grenade (i think) and throw it and woila, the black arrow is here. And oh, there's black arrow in DCF too... i found it in server modified el alamein, i don't remember the server, but it was there in the american base.

Flakpanzer

Official Forum Spoiled Kid!

50 XP

8th February 2004

0 Uploads

850 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Well, if you wanted to know, the AT sniper is in the northern outpost (not flag, but that group of houses in the north of el al Brit) take a ammo truck (british have it) put the ramp up at a bit of an angle (not too steep) park it right up to the building with the balcony, but no lower levels. Then, climb up the back of the suicide tanker, and jump onto the ramp, then jump on the roof of the ammo truck's cab. It takes a while to get it right, but once you do, run and jump at that balcony, and if you jump at the right time, you should make it over the edge and into the balcony. When you get onto the ramp, or you fly thru in death (use freecam 1 in console to move around the cam) you can see the kit that is on the floor in the little patio/balcony. Sorry for this crappy explanation, but it is easier just to search in freecam mode up there, till you see it. It shoots explosive rounds (SLAP rounds, I presume) It takes 2 shots (didn't pay attention) to kill a technical. Thanks for the help. Please share the wealth on other easter eggs you find! I am still searching for more!