super64

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

do u support basecamping, baseraping, spawnkilling whatever you wanna call it.

lilbond

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th June 2005

0 Uploads

2,557 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

yea i totally support it, they do it in real life so why cant we do it here in bf2. and if u think its unfair, then all ur saying is that ur not good enough to go after the base camper. so stop ur whining and get over it.

Mafiaz

Slightly Cooler Than A N00b

50 XP

17th April 2005

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

No, Spawn capers, baserapers and whatever have made bf2 some what boring. Killing you when you spawn. How can you even react huh #2? you cant . They Should get some skill without their arty and M203. i hope they remove those guns and ban people that spwancamp.

deftond

Covert_Commando

50 XP

30th October 2004

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

First of all its not cool to camp and uncapturable flag. however...if your team seriously needs flags being taken..then by all mean help them take them..because the more flags your team has the better your chances of winning are. Its all good for defense if it needs to be.

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Uncappable baseraping should only be allowed if the team doing it has captured all the other bases.

HEDST8

I LIKE EATING BEANS

50 XP

18th December 2001

0 Uploads

117 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Yeh, i agree,All the flags capped = go into last uncappable flag.As for the term basecamping or camping full stop,IT DOESNT EXIST IN ANY BATTLEFIELD GAMES.If your stupid enough to keep spawning at the same spawn point with nothing but a pea shooter to kill armour or whatever,you deserve to die.Its not hard to take out a tank or any other vehicle,The term that should be used instead of base camping is lack of team play.

MiyamotoMusashi

C4'r of tanks everywhere

50 XP

23rd July 2005

0 Uploads

82 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago
littlebondthey do it in real life so why cant we do it here in bf2

First off no they don't. People do not "spawn" in real life so there can be no such thing as "spawncaming" people throw this "in real life" crap around in video game forums too much (It is a video game, reality sucks; keep your reality). Moving along... I think it is okay unless someone camps out with the tank or APC killing people the instant they spawn. I don't think that they should be banned, but it sure is aggravating and makes for a boring game. I can't help but agree with HED though that these situations could be avoided by your team not ignoring you and the tank and running in the opposite direction. It's not cheating or ban worthy in my book, but there is such a thing as being an unconscionable a$$hole who's no fun to play with. Think about that...:uhm: (i do love the avatar thought LilBond)

[GT]geoman7773

I'm not cool enough to Post

50 XP

19th November 2005

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

i hate spawncamping when there is only one spawning spot(like the USMC's boat and arty island on wake) and I got spawn camped 8 times in a row. And i was commander just trying to repair arty. I got soo pissed off i left the server. I dont understand what lilbond is talking about, you cant even do anything if you get killed literally the second you spawn

lilbond

50 XP

7th June 2005

0 Uploads

2,557 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

when i say spawncamping, i mean 1 or 2 snipers (remember they have 2 reload each bullet usually) and 1 or 2 snipers cant take out the entire team, unless only a few people are at the base.

lilbond

50 XP

7th June 2005

0 Uploads

2,557 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

ive been thinking about it, and i agree with u guys that people shouldnt spawncamp when thats the teams only flag. but otherwise i dont c a problem with it. if they dont like getting sniped, then spawn at a different base. (except when they have all the bases covered with snipers, thats not cool). even if they do, snipers can only do so much, they cant kill every person that spawns at that base. so just flank them and take em out with a knife(in case another enemy is nearby, they wont hear the knife usually).