lilbond

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th June 2005

0 Uploads

2,557 Posts

0 Threads

#11 13 years ago

thanx post 7(by the way, nobody take my avatar without first asking me!) 44768762.gif

Jay7219

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#12 13 years ago

No I dont support it!!! Base camping ruins the game for both sides. How much fun is it to surround a base and kill as soon as one of the enemy spawns. It might be fun for 2 - 3 miniutes but then it becomes very boring. On the flipside, how much fun is it to spawn run 20M to a vehicle and get blasted before you even take off. I hate but some people like it and thats thier right. If you are playing COOP thats different. In DCF ( yes I still play it once in a while ) if the humans capture all bases and there is no way in hell that bots are going to win, then go for it. This is a tactical game folks, not just a shooter! When tactics are used ( find em', fix'em, finish'em ) this game opens up and is 110% fun

testicle with legs

PROUD CAMPER SINCE 1995

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#13 13 years ago

On any server that has a carrier my friend and I always camp on it and snipe people who spawn or camp an area closeby and snipe them. if they are so good just snipe me back, but instead they sit and complain.

deftond

Covert_Commando

50 XP

30th October 2004

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#14 13 years ago

I was in a map the other night and it happended to me, really bad base rape, me team sucked so bad at dillian plant...I mean how cant hey just wait and do it from outside the base, at least let people spawn and walk or run for a couple secs....it was horrible...finally made it out, but they raped us so bad we lost by a huge margin when I took the flag. Ive been on maps where my team was raping and I think its cheap points..it really is, where is the skill in it....its like fishing in a swimming pool. You feel real proud when you catch one of those huh. I just tell people there puss&^&^*ies if they do it.

HEDST8

I LIKE EATING BEANS

50 XP

18th December 2001

0 Uploads

117 Posts

0 Threads

#15 13 years ago

I agree that there isnt any skill in killing people as they spawn but the skill is if your team has pushed you all back to your one and only flag.Then the skill is up to the commander to keep you all in and spot the odd runner who goes round the map to cap a flag.