BlazzinZ88

Flamenwerfer

50 XP

1st June 2003

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I have been searching www.bf1942files.com and google and can't seem to find a program that will allow me to see what mods are running on a server. I d/l a bunch of mods I wanted to try out but every server I join ends up being a basic bf1942 server. This gets quite frustrating after a while. I want to see what this forgotten hope mod is like and the only server that had it listed in its name had a ping of I think 400-500. All the close servers with pings less than 100 don't give any usefull info about them in the server name.

Big_Daddy

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

698 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

You don't need any program to see the mods on the servers. Just use the ingame browser and set the filter to the mod you want. If they don't show up there then either the mod is not installed correctly or there are no servers playing it. Although Forgotten Hope should have quite a few of them.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Much better to use All Seeing Eye, it gives you a much easier method of setting servers to show just by mod, version number etc.

AK

:smokin:

smelly_crap

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

27th April 2004

0 Uploads

315 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

http://www.allseeingeye.com

It's free as well, despite what it says.

Exploder

Flames on fire?

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

4,357 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

^^ What they said, just use ASE and you can search servers by which mod they are running, and works for other games too that have a million mods released for it.

Kilobyte

What does the Fox say?

69,060 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

6,468 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
BlazzinZ88I d/l a bunch of mods I wanted to try out but every server I join ends up being a basic bf1942 server.

Thats because you didn't select the mod, in the multiplayer filter list. So its only showing BF1942 servers. No matter what mod you load up, you'll have to select it in the filter list.

The above guys have found a better program, but it could be more confusing to start with.