Orbis Factor

Digger

50 XP

12th February 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

i've submitted 3 files over 48 hours ago and they have not been added to the site. it seems that skins are now classed as second rate and are not worthy of server space since 1.4 came out. it never used to take this long for files to be added, but it's become annoyingly long now and am just wondering what the hodl up is.

Sh0rD

¥ Uberhacker ¥

50 XP

11th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,118 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
Originally posted by Orbis Factor i've submitted 3 files over 48 hours ago and they have not been added to the site. it seems that skins are now classed as second rate and are not worthy of server space since 1.4 came out. it never used to take this long for files to be added, but it's become annoyingly long now and am just wondering what the hodl up is.

hold your horses, we have jobs, we have school, we have lives

Orbis Factor

Digger

50 XP

12th February 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

it's been like 5 days or so now, why the fark aren't they up yet?

ditchhopper

Death Obsession

50 XP

25th August 2002

0 Uploads

710 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Exactly what files are we talkin bout here? Cause I dont see your name or any skins anywhere in the mail.

vilramithrang

Rebel

50 XP

6th January 2003

0 Uploads

469 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

You do not seem to be that bright, maybe you meant to submit them, but never did.

Orbis Factor

Digger

50 XP

12th February 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
You do not seem to be that bright, maybe you meant to submit them, but never did.

i sent them alright, took 15min on 56k modem.

Exactly what files are we talkin bout here? Cause I dont see your name or any skins anywhere in the mail.

should be 3 new hanomag skins, they all have OF_ at the front of the files and should have been sent from the email address [email]powfam@pacific.net.au[/email]

Orbis Factor

Digger

50 XP

12th February 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

i send them again, i think the readme.txt files weren't correct anyway.