burntmunkey

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

i notice that in a bunch of screenshots for mods and stuff, everything in the game is crisp and it looks really good...but even when i set my graphics settings at the highest, mine doesnt look anywhere near as good as the screenshots. (i.e. i downloaded forgotten hope because the graphics in the screenshots looked excellent, but they're not so great in the actual game) so i was just wondering if theres anything i can do to make it look any better. like go into a txt file or something (i dont know if any of you guys play IL2, but in that you can go into notepad and open up a file and change a few numbers around and voila, the game looks great). any help in this regard would be super-excellent! thx in advance ps - im running a Ge-Force FX 5200 graphics card

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

10th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

hmmm... that's the exact same graphics card i got. did you download the latest drivers from nvidia? do you have the graphics card set to highest color 32 bit in the display properties? as a last resort, you may wanna reinstall the drivers.

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog