nebotnebot

All Grown Up

50 XP

27th September 2006

0 Uploads

308 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Hi i think that im a pretty die hard FH fan and that there are alot of levels in FH would benfit greatly and all up expand the life of the game if they had coop, i only have 56k but i go and take my computer to my dads to use BROADBAND and i hate it that when you join a game with levels you really like and then there are only like 5 other poeple, its no fun. some levels that either need coop of just need to be FH are omaha beach dog green sector omaha beach charlie sector adak island berlin ST better coop and many other or even all the FH levels if there is some one out there i suggest we make a mini mod for all the FH levels to be coop tell your friends tell them to tell there friends ive being after Hamburger Hills email to suggest this idea to him or greenbud even russain comrade. any one just start looking for pople with this talent it would be great to be able to bite the dust on omaha beach shore when bullet wizz your head and there a a lot of poeple running and dieing but it cant happen if theres two amercians and one german can it? so lets try make this happen!

Commie

The elusive Member 132837.

50 XP

23rd December 2005

0 Uploads

1,850 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

There's two mods, 'Intensity' and 'Iron Cross' (I think that's their names) that improve the AI and add SP to many of the FH levels that missed out on it. Check it out, I haven't played it but from what I've heard it's good.

nebotnebot

All Grown Up

50 XP

27th September 2006

0 Uploads

308 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

ah russain comrade i have something to tell you, yes im going to finish the levels, im fixing KSP tonight and both vung tau island and vung tau will be done by the end of next week then im leaving you all to play FH then in month or so i predict ill play BF2 then BFV again and the chain continues as it has for four years see ya

where the F%$# do you find it or do you have to be a member of that stupid file plant thing that you got to pay for, if so were can i find a tutoroil on adding bots to my FH levels