Jay7219

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ok often not always when I play BF/BF DC, I take 1 hit from a MBT or a BMP or Bradley class of vehicles and Im dead. I have full armour and health and 1 shot sometimes and thats it for me. So people are either cheating ( I dont really think they are ) or they know were to aim! Can anybody elaborate on this topic for me? Paraphrase ---- were do I aim for the most damage?

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#2 14 years ago

The rounds of an APC are A LOT more powerful than those of say, a pistol. It isn't a cheat, tanks are suppose to be more powerful than rifles. Try it sometime in singleplayer. Shoot a bot in the chest with the Bradley...

Jay7219

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I did pal! In a multiplayer match 1 shot was taking me out. I started my own game and shot a bradley with a t-72 and an Abrams tank and it was taking at least 2 shots to blow one up! Thank you for pointing out the obvious... exactley what I didnt ask for. Why didnt you just say " I dont know anything about what you are asking ". There seems to be alot of that around here. If you cannot answer a question with at least good intentions, keep it to yourself

Jay7219

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Hey knowledge master.... I was just reading your reply once again. Were in my original post did I ask if a " pistol had more umpff than the cannon on a bradley "?

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

well lets see, the bradley fires an exploading bullet. i see dont see how thats a 1 hit kill. hmmmmmmm......

Angel_of_Death-NZ

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

lets try this in real life....bradley shoots once at a guy...what do you think will happen? Im sure youll need more than 1 bottle of Mr. Clean to make the place less bloody.

Sc0ff

GF makes me horny

50 XP

7th April 2003

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Look, if you wanna shoot tanks, you have to hit them in the back for maximum damage. The side will do fine as well, but the front is heavily armoured. The angle of the shot also plays in, so if you hit something straight on, it will take more damage than if you hit it at an acute angle.

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Ummm.... Next time be a little more specific. I thought you were talking about why a tank was able to shoot and kill you while on foot.

Tanks have ARMOR that protects them a lot better than a bit of flesh does anyways. However, tanks are much more vulnerable in the treads or in the back. Try shooting in those places and you will generally get a kill in one shot.

Jay7219

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

You guys arent reading what IM asking! I wanted to know, and found out (thanks Scoff ) were the best place to aim at is on MBTs and BMP/Bradley while using a) 120MM smooth bore b) Cannon on the bradley/BMP I wasnt asking " if I shot a tank with my pea shooter, will it explode? " or " WHY is it that I die right away when a Bradley shoots me. I didnt ask that at all!!!!!!!! Thanks Scoff, you knew what I meant!!! "Tell'em that hells coming, and Im coming with em! "

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Yeah, AFTER you clarified your question. There is no need for hostilies. :rolleyes: