SnapShot

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

10th April 2004

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Wow thoes pictures sure look amazing. I for one am disappointed with Veitnam. Since it will not get any support anymore. Well "anymore" is a misuse, since it never got any support in the first place. But anyways, on to a better note. BF2 looks stuning. I have been waiting for a game that uses "geo-technology" like Red Faction. I find it fun when you notice a big hole where your rocket just landed. However a 100+ players.. wow. I just hope they can make a good net code for it. I think bf1942 has an excellent one imo. I hear so many people saying BF2=Desert Combate with better graphics. Well I guess they are right in way. But why should that be viewed as a bad thing? DC is the largest supported bf1942 mod. Its the largest because it has made the correct choices, to appeal to the gamers who play it. I think that BF2's success will be a result of the participation of Trauma Studios. Well now Ill wait and prepare for the flak im going to recieve from the people who think DC sucks and FH is the Uber Mod.

The Crimson Major

Veteran Lurker

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

525 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Actually, I haven't gotten Vietnam yet, I probably should, especially with that red faction tech, but with my beastly outdated rig I find running otp of the line games hard. I have a GeForce 2 for pete's sake! As for DC, I think it degrades from the 1942 experience. It's also a bit too fast paced. It makes basecamping noobtards easy to come by. still, ym friends like it so it must count for somerthing. By the way, how is secret weapons?

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
SnapShot I for one am disappointed with Veitnam. Since it will not get any support anymore. Well "anymore" is a misuse, since it never got any support in the first place.

What are you saying? There WILL be support for BFV, PLEASE stopp spreading that rumor/joke that went around on April fools. Again, there WILL be support and patches for BFV.

Col Jimmy Emeric

Led Zeppelin pwns all

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,149 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

iv heard that BF2 was comming out for PS2 then i heard that it was comming out for pc if its comming out for pc then great but i would be really pissed off if it came out on PS2 so someone just tell me which one its comming out for of if it comming out for both

[AUA] O'Neill

GF makes me horny

50 XP

10th February 2003

0 Uploads

85 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I don't give a crap about BF2. I gave EA and Dice all my money on BF series, but this is the only one that they will not get.

Urak'kul

Feel the fire

50 XP

26th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,625 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
Col Jimmy Emericiv heard that BF2 was comming out for PS2 then i heard that it was comming out for pc if its comming out for pc then great but i would be really pissed off if it came out on PS2 so someone just tell me which one its comming out for of if it comming out for both

PC: BF2 PS2: BF: modern combat same game? no idea :uhm: