TribalSun

No soup for you !!!

50 XP

11th December 2003

0 Uploads

69 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I'm not going to name which clan or the member of the clan I'm speaking of but rather just relate what happened to which is probably nothing new. This is a fairly good sized clan and I'm a bit surprised they would allow such actions. Well it goes like this, we were on a full 32 man server playing CTF when a clan member whos clan owned / operated the server came on. For whatever reason the clan member began TK'ing everyone in sight. While TK'ing this clan member would make the comment that "anyone who trys to kick me will get banned", :n0e: .

This guy racks up some 4 dozen TK's and did start kicking people for trying to votekick him off. I ignored him and kept after the mission, to get the flag. Now I'm about 3 steps away from a nice flag capture and BOOM. This idiot blows me to hell and tells me not to try to vote kick him or I get banned :uhoh: . Ok, nuff was e'nuff and I had some choice words and was kicked.

Now I realize that servers are a dime a dozen to find so it was no sweat off my back, I just went and found another, no problem. But, I have to wonder why this clan member is allowed to remain on this clan with those actions. Some other players on the server said he does this almost weekly. Perhaps he owns the server, who knows? Regardless, that's a pretty lame way to expose your clan and give the other honest & decent players on your clan a bad name.

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

wow that sucks...can you please tell me that clan server?

TribalSun

No soup for you !!!

50 XP

11th December 2003

0 Uploads

69 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
SOF Seamenwow that sucks...can you please tell me that clan server?

Nahhhhh, I'm not gonna give out the clan name or server. I just found their website though and I found out that it was the clan leader himself that did this. Like I said, that's just too lame for words, I bet his clan is real proud of him as a leader.

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

thats what people do when theyre angry........... or their just 12 years old

SR_DocHolliday

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Thats what happens when you get a kid as a clan leader. Some people just don't relize IT'S JUST A GAME. In this case, this guy severely abuses his powers as admin and makes a a$$ of himself and his clan, and he's the clan leader no less.

Dude, it would be of benifet to the rest of the honest gamers out there such as those included and the thousands that are playing right now to, at the very least, let us know who the clan is. This will allow us to avoid their server. I hate smacktards. Those who ruin a game.

I had to deal with one tonight, the sad part is I could not kick him from the server because of the problems the BF1.6 patch has caused. His cussing, racial comments, TKing just ruined the game. Smacktards are a part of the game whether you like it or not. Its all in how you deal with it

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

i couldt agree with you more doc, and im suprised that the clan would want to play with such a stupid leader? why would they still wanna be in the clan?

Go Postal!

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

2nd February 2003

0 Uploads

129 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

It is not an age issue, it is a mature issue. In my last clan (which I quit), 30 year old men would do stuff like this.

The Number One

feed on fear

50 XP

30th December 2003

0 Uploads

98 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
Pink Floydthats what people do when theyre angry........... or their just 12 years old

LOL