Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#91 15 years ago

thompson, id really love one, i just have this facination with them more than anyother gun, but as i said i would like a garand an maybe a bazooka, so i can say ive got one, and i like carbines also

The Contender

no, i am not a girl,but thanks

50 XP

30th January 2005

0 Uploads

917 Posts

0 Threads

#92 15 years ago

i currently own an aussie Lithgow armory Lee-Enfield SMLE Mk III No.3 unissued with matching numbers. Izhvesk Moisin nagant m44 made 1944 with regimental markings non matching bolt . matching Norinco Sks purchased brand new . matching bulgarian makarov pm pistol unnissued . i would really like to own an Israeli mauser in 308 or a spanish cetme mauser also in 308 with removable magazine . for pistols i would like a norinco tt33 tokarev . they used to sell them new in the box with both a 7.25 barrel and 9mm luger barrel and mag . my faves are enfields and would like to get a new production quest extreme number 4 in 308 stainless steel i would also like a garand but they are so overpriced $500+ i rather get a machined reciever AKM or a ruger mini 30. I want to get me a couple more moisin 44 . they are great shooters , with a rifle butt buffer installed :naughty: , and for >$100 great price anyone can afford . ammo is cheap too

sealpower

modding

50 XP

16th February 2005

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#93 15 years ago

I want an airborne LMG

Hohenzollern

doinking the Kaiserin

50 XP

30th November 2004

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#94 15 years ago

Once again, This is my rifle. attachment.php?attachmentid=27373&stc=1 There are many like it (but not quite as many as there used to be) But this one [color=red]is[/color] mine!

takiwa

freelance modder

50 XP

6th February 2003

0 Uploads

143 Posts

0 Threads

#95 15 years ago

an M1 Garand or an MG42...

admiralkirk

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

18th March 2003

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#96 15 years ago

Any German weapon since they were all superior. But if I had to choose, it would be the MG42 or the MP40

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#97 15 years ago

Lee Enfield Mark IV - Sniper or jungle carbine - either will do the job. top collar button at 1000 yards. middle button at 500 yards.

Jesse27

I'm too cool to Post

24,435 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,251 Posts

0 Threads

#98 15 years ago

I would take the US M1 Garand(:bows:), just for the sound the clip made as it was being ejected. Mack

LtJimmy

Quod Ego Dico

50 XP

17th March 2005

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#99 15 years ago

In responce to "Cambo", yes there was a StG 44/MP 44 with an infared scope during World War II it saw limited service though, that and America claimed to be the inventor of it, like so many things... EXAMPLES In 2002 the United States government claimed to have created the world biggest bomb weighing 21,000 lb. In actual fact the British during World War II invented the "Grand Slam" weighing in at 22,000 lb.:0wned: During all the recent documentaries made about the design, America claimed to have invented 'Flying Wing' technology (eg. 50's Northrop designs and the B2 Spirit Stealth Bomber). This was in fact invented by the Germans during yet again WORLD WAR II, this was applied to the Gotha Go229/Horten Ho IX, if you don't believe me then check out MOH Frontline and the Internet.:0wned: In a recent documentary featured on "Discovery Channel" a spokesperson for Lockheed claimed that America had been the first to create a practical version of the "Jet Pack" like in SWOWWII, this in actual fact was first developed by, you guessed someone else during some other time period... The Germans during World War II.:0wned: ADVICE TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND PENTAGON: GET YOUR FRIGGIN FACTS STRAIGHT ASSHOLES!!!:moon:

P.S. My Weapon would have to be the .38 Enfield No. 2 Service Revolver