presence06

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ok today i was playing on MHO's server for CTF, and some douche bag diZ someting was pissing me off, saying crap when he killed me,so after awhile i just ignored him, then he kept saying s hit,and i retaliated and called him some stuff and told him to stfu and play, thus the damin kicked me,wtf. I go back on 5min later to ask why, and he said bcuz i was annoying,auhh yea im annoying when the the guy on the other team(axis) is saying all this crap about me and i get kicked! how stupid, these admins are freaking immature and and kick ppl for stupid a$$ reasons.

USS_Premonition

I'm from the future. Are you?

50 XP

14th November 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Well, he's either a fascist or a nazi, so maybe it's expected...

ste00

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

5th March 2003

0 Uploads

430 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

well if they want to have noobs that talk c*** wen they kill ppl on there server let them just move to the next one on the server list ;),

noobs that make stupid comments are really annoying i was on a bfv one a while back and this noob was complaing about wat every one else was doing instead of playing (he had a -2 score with hardly any kills) instant the 2 =(SEO)= members that were on told him to shut the hell up and play he got p***** off and started commenting every time one of us died lol

some ppl think the chat system is in games so they can complain about others are playing constanly instead of saying stuff like "nice one" or "lol didnt see you there" they just take it was to seriously,

presence06

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

yea..ill admit i complain about ppl, lol but im just like that..ive mellowed out a little bit but i dont freaking sit there and when someone i have s hit with gets killed and say some smartass comment about it, thats just lame.

0ne

I Bother Mr.Greg alot..Ask him

50 XP

6th September 2003

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

This can simply be solved...go to the BF1942Files server :P

presence06

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

omg..ok i just got banned from "theunknownsoldier" server..gay admin banned me. I killed on accident a guy on my own team,and i get banned?? there were 3 other ppl on axis team tking..and im singled out..wow these multiplayer games are really getting retarded.with stupid little punkass admins GRRAAAHHHH!@!!!

crane

I post to get attention

50 XP

16th November 2002

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Heh, I got a million of those stories. The worst is some Ahole name Buliwyf. His total score was less than his kills cause he had some tk's. When he got tked by a good player he booted the guy ! Then when I said "Buliwyf that was weak kicking off that guy" , he booted me off !!!!! Hes on ECGN servers, so you have been warned.............

BobDole

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,255 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
0neThis can simply be solved...go to the BF1942Files server :P

OMG ONE YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!

Razor66

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

6th March 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

There are alot of gay server admins out there, for example I was on the WOLF Forgotten Hope server and this guy kept on TKing for my tank, plane, etc... I report it to the admins and they don't answer. So I contiune to complain to the admins and the people on the server tell me to STFU. Here I'm getting TKed by this dude everytime I spawn and calls me a "n*ggar" and the admin doesn't do nothing about it. Then I report it to the admin one more time and I get booted out of the server. Pathetic! Same goes with the "DC.7 @ WarmFuzzyLand" server. A.K.A [RATS]. They are a kick happy server, they kick you out for no reason. Same as the other server, these people keep on TKing me for a tank so I report it to the admins and they don't do anything. Instead they kick me out. What a lame ass server

nnn

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

14th March 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Immature Admins? Like there is any other kind. :lookaround: