Old Gonorrea

MJARR Teh mighty Pirate

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#31 16 years ago

Oh, and about the "escape vechile" explanation: I dont spawncamp often, only when im trying to cap a flag, otherwise il stay about 10 - 30 meters from mainbase instead of camping in repair place

*offtopic*

Its sad that immature admins dont usually know the reasons for kicking on banning.

(LPB)Quicksilver

Gunna own yer butt!

50 XP

24th February 2004

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#32 16 years ago

Lol thats nice the way u took care of the whining admin .

MaGoo12

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

12th December 2003

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#33 16 years ago

I'm not sure if it was an immature admin. or a system glitch,

I thought I'd play Coral Sea, just for the fun of it. About the only server with any people playing was EA69.

I spawned in on the flight deck and was killed immediatly by a dive bombing plane... I respawned and in about 5 seconds was "BANNED" from the server.

Talk about being surprised!!!!, I disconnected and retried, no good, still banned.

Crazy, but it happens, not that i am crying about it, I just thought it strange.

I plan on trying to get on the same server tonight, just to see if I can....If not...I'll go play something more fun. Midway, Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal, ect.

Magoo

(LPB)Quicksilver

Gunna own yer butt!

50 XP

24th February 2004

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#34 16 years ago

Lol THose guys on such servers running coral sea ban/kick for bombing spawnplace or deckbombing. Maybe u did this and they banned u. Or they didnt refresh remote manager and banned the wrong person cuz when u dont refresh another name shows up on the place where ur name should be.:spank: :mad:

Daniel_2005

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

8th February 2003

0 Uploads

747 Posts

0 Threads

#35 16 years ago

Ey Raptop 25, I got an Alienware computer, which means my PC will handle it better than others (the game) and they complain I kill them when they;re getting fps lag......

Usually admins kicking me before I lost my cd key

MaGoo12

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

12th December 2003

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#36 16 years ago

You may be right about the refresh and the wrong name banned. I had just joined the game, and was killed by a dive bomber, respawned and was banned.

I have been to battlefield 1942 web site and read in the forum of how to clear it up, but it did not work. I won't worry about it, there are plenty of other servers to play on.

It's like the servers the others are talking about, .... mostly a aggravation, when you did nothing wrong.

Oh Well , such is live.

magoo

Cyb3rwarrior

I hate hollywood.

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

251 Posts

0 Threads

#37 16 years ago

All I know is a LOT of admins are stupid fags, and they really dont know what theyre doing and usually are spoiled kids.

eLectrix

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#38 16 years ago
presence06i just added another server..and admin to my shi t list, dont play on #Gen.# Mayhem CTF DC .7 hes a fagg, and his buttbuddies suck a$$, i was playin, i layed some c4 by the flag, and after i killed them a couple of times they got pissed and started calling me a newb and stuff, and so i retaliated and started to defend myself and saying its a game, then they say its in the rules,,well i read the rules, no such thing as no c4 on flag, so then the gayass admin kicked me, admin #Gen.# Protection Fault!!

Not that it's important, but here's our posted rules: - Don't be loud and obnoxious - Don't argue with the admins - Join the team with the fewest players when joining - No Mines or C4 on the flag To the rest of the comments here I'll say this: I have NEVER been kicked or banned from anyone's server. I have been playing computer games online since bbs games, I've created and adminned MUD's, I have two CS servers and a DC server. This type of post is as old as time. Yes occasionally you come across a clan server that is run by kids or people that are narrow-minded. What you don't seem to get though is that THEY PAY FOR IT. And they can run their server anyway they want. And if you don't agree, don't play there. But if you play there and kick up a stink about their rules or how they like to admin the server, it's your issue not theirs. If they are that fucked up, noone would be playing on their server. Either way, get over yourselves. Put out a couple hundred bucks a month for a server or two and then come back and post here. -e

smelly_crap

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

27th April 2004

0 Uploads

315 Posts

0 Threads

#39 16 years ago

If you want a good, fair game of BF1942 with fair admins that WILL listen to you, then go to the GFAQS server. Most of the players there are really good and will help you if you aren't very good. The IP is 204.157.0.81:14567.

What's the IP for the bf1942files server? I might go there when I can;t find any other good servers.

Cyb3rwarrior

I hate hollywood.

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

251 Posts

0 Threads

#40 16 years ago
eLectrixNot that it's important, but here's our posted rules: - Don't be loud and obnoxious - Don't argue with the admins - Join the team with the fewest players when joining - No Mines or C4 on the flag To the rest of the comments here I'll say this: I have NEVER been kicked or banned from anyone's server. I have been playing computer games online since bbs games, I've created and adminned MUD's, I have two CS servers and a DC server. This type of post is as old as time. Yes occasionally you come across a clan server that is run by kids or people that are narrow-minded. What you don't seem to get though is that THEY PAY FOR IT. And they can run their server anyway they want. And if you don't agree, don't play there. But if you play there and kick up a stink about their rules or how they like to admin the server, it's your issue not theirs. If they are that fucked up, noone would be playing on their server. Either way, get over yourselves. Put out a couple hundred bucks a month for a server or two and then come back and post here. -e

And for as long as their has been online games, there have been people like you, "they pay for the server, obey the rules or fuck off". We KNOW they pay for it, we KNOW its their rules, it doesnt matter, half the time the rules dont include any of the things they will kick you for, ie killing an admin with a sniper rifle or something else stupid (it happens). That is why so many of us that get kicked from a server for no good reason never come back, and also head out to warn people about these idiots.