eLectrix

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago

I guess my post was intended to say that there are more good servers out there than bad, and that there are more good players out there than bad. It's just threads like these that attract the e-tards and paint us all with the same brush. Which just isn't true. To my point the person that posted about my server. One look at the language should tell the whole story on why that person was removed. -e

reethaar

bel

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago

wel i got a question u guys where when i make a server can i see my ip:confused: normally there already is one butt with me there only stands localhost so i'm asking u guys for help:bows:

MAJOR PITA

Team Player

50 XP

12th July 2003

0 Uploads

655 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago

Ok remember this.......

When you play games with kids? You should expect kids games.

Now I'm not saying all kids are like this, but you have to expect it. Been threw this thing myself many times. I just don't go back to that server. Not like it's the only one available.

YeahBaby

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd July 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#44 14 years ago

There's a web site that allows slighted players to expose jerky admins by posting their IP address and clan names for all to see. Apparently I'm not permitted to post it here. Send me a PM and I'll send you the URL if you want it.

If you're following the rules of the server, it is kinda lame to get kicked for no reason. It's happened to me.

BobDole

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,255 Posts

0 Threads

#45 14 years ago

It happens to everyone deal with it and find another game, its not that hard

Old Gonorrea

MJARR Teh mighty Pirate

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#46 14 years ago

Atleast BF isnt spoiled with kids, about 65% of CS players are average 13 - 14 years old so we can be happy about that the all BF players arent so young.