Rythems Gunner

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

26th September 2004

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hello all, I've recently started playing BF1942 and now feel brave enough to have a bash online. After about a day or so i realized just how dam awful i actually was, all these commands being requested, pickups needed and repairs, it was clear i was probobly helping the other side more than my own, darn. So can anyone give a newbie some advise on how best to be helpful and not a hinderance in battle? Also, I've started to notice people get kicked from the server, i know this as i've had it happen once already, I dont swear or kill my own (not on purpose anyway) and i dont want to get banned from some nice servers ive found from the main menu. thanks

super6-4

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

960 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

first always stay cool. know your weapons and vechicles. and dont be trigger happy results are bad. ok know your classes. if sniper always stay away from the frontline batte. get to a concealed postion thats overlooking a main bridge,road or route. dont be seen getting there or when sniping. if assualt class well this is the class to be when in an infantry battle or want to go rambo. good for closecombat. the anti tank is sneaky and not easy. gotta stay low, avoid alot of activity. wait for a tank to come by then plug it in the back. this will get him confused so you have to time to hit him again. also avoid infantry battles with this not good against troops. medic class is the good samratian class. has a good closequarters weapon and nothings more nice then to heal your buds. always stay with groups of troops when medic,they will need you. the engineer(my fav) is a hard class. usually exp players can use it. the rifle isnt easy to use. but you get the best toys of the game.c4 and mines very useful. the engineers purpose is mainly sabotage and ambush. stay low let a tank roll by run behind it throw 1 or 2 c4's on it and watch the fire works :0wned: . mines are good at bridges and major routes. the enemy if they are too much asleep wont see these and see ya later.

Now know your vehicles. if planning on ramming a tank or apc with a jeep, throw a block of c4 in the backseat. best place to ramm in the side. full speed up to it jump out and blow it before it hits. if in a tank and confronted by another tank aim for weak spots. and make sure you get the first hit. the weak points are the turret,back, and i think the tracks. beware of the arch of the round. if flying and in a dogfight, say a enemy is on your tail try some basic tactics like barrel rolls and loops. if hes still with you then test him. in other words see how good of a flyer he is. if your in a place with mountains, village, or trees basically any obstacles. try to get him to crash into them. if your the attacker in the dogfight always keep a good distant, unless the enemy is flying straight its not gonna be an easy fight. snice the enemy moves away you should always lead him so that the rounds hit him. if you shoot directly at him you will miss. when bomber the best is divebombing. going high then dropping down to earth at your target. then when close to ground pull up so that when u drop the bombs momentem shoots them right into the target. also if flying straight and dropping them, you gotta estimate the flight of the bomb. depending on how high you are. thats pretty much it if you need other info just ask. good luck in battle.:cya:

Rythems Gunner

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

26th September 2004

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Excellent mate thanks for your reply, i know i'm gonna be easy pickings to start but i'm getting better with time :p

I know what you mean about picking the right man for the job, so offen i go running into the front line weilding my sniper rifle trying my best....ahh useless. Cheers