BlackFeather

Not Rude Dude

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I just want to know if it is still possible, Now I know there are alot of good pilots out there, I've been playing this game since it came out, and I've tried every trick in the book as far as people telling me that you go high and dive down on your enemy and release a bomb. and Zip back up high for a second run.. Well I've seen some really fast planes and I have watched others trying to do the same. and there is always the 2 or 3 people that just go so damn fast it's rediculas.. I was online playing today on a server with only him and me in there. I was at the other base to capture a flag but waited. and the furthest base that was on the map the other guy just got the base take over. I then grabbed the flag, and just got into the air and he was right behind me and shot me down... I asked him How he did that and said you were at the furthest bas away from me, as soon as you took over the flag at that base. I grabbed the flag and you were right there behind me and shot me down. He wouldn't answer me and left the server.. So I ask can people still use hacks even with PB on ??

Thanks

knipple

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,739 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

hahhahahahahaha simply put, yes. There are plenty of hacks that bypass PB. But be aware, every person you THINK is hacking is probably not. (unless they are blatantly hacking, speedhack, etc)

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

There is a Dr.somethings hacks and every time a new version of punkbuster comes out a new version of his cheat hacks comes out so its back and forth trade off.

Most people you see getting icled by Punkbuster are for stuff like OS privledges, packet flow, wrong version, etc.

Occasionally you see someoen caught and banned and its usually after a new version of punkbuster comes out.

Sc0ff

GF makes me horny

50 XP

7th April 2003

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Some people can seem almost invisible to gunfire. Is there some increase-health-hack out there, or is it simply down to slow server and/or bad aiming? ;) (hopefully not the last, I am fairly good at this game)

knipple

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,739 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

no such hacks as health hacks. That is server side, and you can't control anything THAT server dependent. There are basically 3 types of hacks (this list isn't inclusive) WalllHack AimBot Speedhack Most people will just reply to this listing other hacks they've seen and what they do, but the primary hacks are the above three.

Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

so long there shall be online games there shall be cheaters i dont recall ever seeing a cheater on BF1942, i probebly have but i do not remember but there was far too many in AA but they seem to have died a death

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#7 13 years ago

The only hack I ever saw was about a year and a half ago with those radar hacks. I was the tailgunner in a SBD-3 and the pilot was going after infantry in the water in a remote area on the map, both land and see. Had the highest score by over fifty kills at the end of the round... Since the only type of cheating I see is the occasional bug exploiter, but then again anyone can do that so it's hardly cheating...

BlackFeather

Not Rude Dude

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

3 hacks. I usually see the speed hack, Planes that are really fast. and dive bomb from high and hit there target everytime. Then when I take off in a plane and there's no planes around then all the sudden it's on my tail and I'm down. That goes for the guys that are using speed hacks, and aim bot.. Unreal, Whats the fun in just killing everyone constantly, It's really stupid. If you can't play a game without using hacks then Why Play? It just shows that the people that are using hacks can't play without them..

Hey thanks all for the feedback.. Got another thread up in trouble shooting. having a problem, with BF1942 all the sudden. after playing this game ever since it came out, it Crashes and reboots my puter, doesn't even get to load a map. so I can't get on at all now. that was after I upgraded PB, and tried out the new mod Galactic conquest.. Formatted still same thing. Strange !

Rikupsoni

Victim of Forgotten HopeForum bystander

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,047 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

No. PB + Admins + PB screenshotting enabled + ppl checking them + www.PunksBusted.com banlist = no hacking heaven. PB is best anti-cheat, but always there will be hackers no matter what.