Squirrel_Chaser

Squirrels are evil.

50 XP

28th May 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

People are noticing that Presidential candidate John Kerry is a very accommodating sort of person. Seems that he adapts his position to fit whatever crowd he is speaking to at the moment. Most recently he was in Detroit where he bragged about owning a big SUV. Days later he was speaking to an ecological group and condemned anyone who would drive an SUV. When confronted about this by the press he stated that he didn't own an SUV his WIFE does! Now Kerry is trying to reach out to all nationalities. marikerry.jpg Massachussetts Senator and Presidential hopeful John Kerry today announced that further research into his roots has revealed that he, in addition to being Irish, Jewish, and Southern white trash, is also Hispanic. According to a statement issued by Kerry: "Si, si, this happy new discovery comes as no great surprise to me. I love Taco Bell, and my family often teases me about my favourite cartoon character, Speedy Gonzales... that "reba reba, underlay underlay" thing he yells cracks me up every time. And I have always felt most comfortable wearing large hats and ponchos, although my position as Senator very rarely gives me a chance to do so. In closing, I would like to say "iy iy iy". When asked for particulars as to the national origin of his new-found Hispanic ancestors, Kerry replied that he wasn't too sure, but that they were the sort of people "beloved not only of Mexicans, but also Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and any other little brown people who vote."ll the different nationalities.

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#2 14 years ago

And I suppose Bush is perfect? You must remember, they are humans too, no one is perfect. As for Kerry taking many different stances, I am not much different than him. It all depends upon the circumstance.

Lt.Smith

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Gotta love a guy that stands for everything and nothing at the same time. The guy doesnt seem to have any real personality to him, and his major thing he has going for him is he isn't Bush.

Mihail VIP Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Hes almost as good as bush, for lying and changing his roles. bush-hitler.gif

Taliban_tordis

Duke O'Prunes

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

For god's sake, get Clinton back.

Zigy77

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

3rd January 2003

0 Uploads

98 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Clinton screwed the US up. Selling guided missles to China? China would eventually sell those missles to North Korea, and look where they are now.

Col Jimmy Emeric

Led Zeppelin pwns all

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,149 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

taliban tordis why would u want clinton back so he can turn the oval office back into the oral office???

for all of you who think that bush made up the information bout there being weapons in iraq just listen to this the reason why the clinton administration didnt and still havnt said anything at all bout the war in iraq or atleast the weapons part is because they were under the same impression also clinton didnt do anything for the economy it was Ronald Reagan he was the one who made the tax cuts and made America's a hell of a lot richer then the first bush who was Reagan's vice president kept everything the way it was while clinton didnt do anything he barely even touch the economy all he did was give enough money to big corperations like enron to keep them from going bankrupt but by doing this he sent the economy going downward because enron didnt use that money to fix their problems but just made their inevitable crash worse and also 9/11 had an impact on the economy so how much of that did bush do??? also kerry's oppinion on the war is to give it completly over to the un and pull out do u have any idea what that would do??? our entire military can barely handle Iraq what makes him think that the un's forces handle it also bush has fufilled most of his promises as of i think september the last of the stupid gun bans that clinton put into place will be lifted he also has liberated 2 countries and had weapons inspectors put into many other countries those alone make a great president not perfect but better than any of the other democrats running against him the greatest president would have to be Ronald Reagan

Mihail VIP Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
Zigy77Clinton screwed the US up. Selling guided missles to China? China would eventually sell those missles to North Korea, and look where they are now.

And who was selling all sorts of weapons to iraq to attack iran? Who was training osama bin laden? hmmm? hmmm? Selling guided missles is nothing, they already had them. It's easier to buy then make. Don't be foolish.

Squirrel_Chaser

Squirrels are evil.

50 XP

28th May 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

You have to admit, John Kerry does look pretty cool dressed up like that though.

MysteriousThings

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd June 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Ive heard that John Kerry wipes his butt with chinese toilet paper, the chinese have fallen in love with him because he said that he wouldn't have nothing else to wipe his rump off with but with Chinese quality toilet paper.