kimooo

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

1st March 2004

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

first hi all i have good idea to make battlefield multyplayer very intersting my idea may be diffcult to achieve without help of battlefield developer my idea is to make one of the player as commander of the team so he able to organize the team and give order to team members the member who do the orders with best way he will be the commander next round interesting right? first we may try it with our self any one like that for example he can give me his email and i will make protected server and send the password to him i need ten player first to make that if we like it we can contact the developer of the game to help us waiting for reply

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Most clans already do this using Teamspeak, however some games are using the commander mode to better effect by giving the commander the ability to position waypoints, assign targets to certain players and etc that all become visible to the players, it's a good idea, but maybe to late for BF, maybe BF2

AK

:smokin:

Angel_of_Death-NZ

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yeah....its going to be in BF2 i think.

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#4 14 years ago

If you can't wait until then, download the CTI mod for Operation Flashpoint for extreme realism, or Soldner for mediocre realism.