GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th June 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Im redoing my mod called Pure Chaos

And id like to get some general ideas of what would make battlefield 1942 more fun to play. At the moment, im only able to do the coding. A couple of "modded vehicles" that ive done is a Willy jeep with 2 Aa guns and a browning on it. The AA guns fire the defgun shells.. so it packs a wallop. Ive managed to put the B17's machineguns on the wings of the Spitfire..4 of them... sonar for the Torpedo Bombers.. and a few more..

Now what would be cool to add to the mod? Once the "beta" is ready. Testers will be required..

supahpingi

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th December 2006

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

build a halftrack with the turret of a tiger tank or something.:moon::beer::confused:

kamikaze SGT Chaos

GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th June 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

hmm.. at the moment my apc's have aa cannons on them.... but ill see how they look with the Tank Cannons

kamikaze SGT Chaos

GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th June 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

my latest changes are to the Sherman... ive put the b17's top gun on the sides of the sherman for infantry... and added the katyusha's rockets to the rear it so..... its quite deadly... for anything that comes across its path..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

nukes...

kamikaze SGT Chaos

GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th June 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

lol... that would well be... overkill... im working on changing the katyusha... took off the rocket launchers on the back of it.. and stuck on the defence gun.. Just putting the b17's top gun on the front of it for infantry defence....

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

I could help with some hand weapons, i have COD and BF42 RTR experience...

kamikaze SGT Chaos

GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th June 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

yeah that would be good... as some new hand weapons might be cool... Heres a screenshot of my "Mobile Artillery"... thenewkatyusha.jpg As you can see... its deadly... Featuring the defgun and the B17's top gunner...And it works with bots.. And yes it does spawn on the enterprise.. for midway...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 11 years ago

wow! I'll start looking aound 4 sum free models... Do you want to put in sum FH stuff?

kamikaze SGT Chaos

GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th June 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

hmm... Maybe,.. but i dont know whats available in FH...