Noah Briqualon

Hermits have no peer pressure!

50 XP

8th June 2008

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Hi all: Noah here. I'm a BF1942 nut, and an amature historian. I have always been fasinated with the lost and often forgotten technological wonders, created during the secound world war. And have been impressed with the vast offerings that have been truthfuly and accurately reproduced in mods posted on this site. The FH mods and the BG42 mods are two of my favorites. But in all of these fine mods for 1942 Iv'e seen only one of the V.T.O.L. aircraft represented. So I would like to request that those who have the talent and the time, to consider this fine example of german engineering. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- [THE FOCKE ACHGELIS FA233 DRACHE]-(DRAGON in English) was a helicopter developed by Germany durring World War II. Noted for being the first such vehicle to attain production status. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- .Fa 223A - for anti-submarine warfare, 2 x 550 lb bombs or depth charges. .Fa 223B - for reconnaissance missions; fitted with a jettisonable fuel tank. .Fa 223C - for search and rescue duties, fitted with a steel winch cable. .Fa 223D - freight variant, for resupplying mountain troops. .Fa 223E - dual-control trainer. -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah Briqualon

Hermits have no peer pressure!

50 XP

8th June 2008

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

More pictures and information available upon request::cya: