Space Cowboy

50 XP

3rd February 2003

0 Uploads

597 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.

If there was a mod based on another game what would you want it to be?

I'd want Starcraft or Warcraft.

yzrider388

Back Again

50 XP

2nd July 2003

0 Uploads

575 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I know i will get warne about this but i would like to see a mod like the half life mods. The one where your in the buildings and what now (bear with me, iv never played half life, just seen it) The mod where its all close combat in houses and stuff. I love those levels.

1st_Lt_Luke

s0cially in3pt

50 XP

8th September 2002

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Yzrider, are you talking about Counter-Strike? :smokin:

carlscoolbeetles

Captain Sassy Pants

50 XP

7th May 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

yeah he's talkin about counter strike, i should know i always used to play that game!

1st_Lt_Luke

s0cially in3pt

50 XP

8th September 2002

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Ah, the days of Counter-Strike... I may only be sixteen, but I remember them vividly. All the n00bs and 8-year-olds actling like pimps and gangstas over their microphones, who you could barely understand because they would almost swallow it when they spoke. :p

FubarJones

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

why not make something original, just how proud can you be to say wow I just spent hours modeling, skinning, and coding so that my mod looks just like another game? zzzzzzZZZZZZZZ.... my favorite mods have always been the ones who use their imagination.

Cpt_Nukem

Extremely confused..........

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

YZ your good, thats not spam at all. It's right in with the topic. I think someone was trying to make a starcraft mod, but the ppl over at starcraft **redirected** it you could say. Thats what I heard anyway. And yes I would still like to see a Star Trek mod, but thats if they get it back up and running and Paramount doesn't throw a sh*t fit over it.

yzrider388

Back Again

50 XP

2nd July 2003

0 Uploads

575 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Yes counter stike, that would be it. I love those levels, and thats probably why stailingrad is my fav bf level. As for it being origional, that it will not be, but i still think it would be cool. :rock:

mEkImIrMe

Happy to be back

50 XP

8th August 2002

0 Uploads

4,759 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

I WOULD LOOOOVVVVEEEEE a generals mod of BF1942 which Westwood will definetly make. By driving an overload would kick so much ass!

Breadstick360

H-Town Bike Courier

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

261 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

How about a Warhammer 40000 mod. With Tanks, Speeders, all sorts of of goodies, lasconnons, heavy bolters, misslelauncher, plasma gun, melta guns, flamers, rhinos, lanraiders, i could go on and on. But that would be a rockin Mod. Chaos vs Imperial, or Orks vs Imperial. Also throw in sum baneblades, jet fighters, titains.

Or sumthin like Mech warrior, Mechs, tanks, infatry, Apcs.

Or a Crimson Skys Mod with those tricked out planes, and add ground forces.