presence06

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

ok .heres my theory on what admins should do/change If a person tks 2 or more times, kick them from the server for 24hours, then if and when they come back,and do it again, ban them for a month or a couple of weeks. Ive been banned for stupid reasons,and this is total bs,we buy the game to be able to play with other ppl from all over the country and world, and if we mess up once the admins think to fast and bann ppl.then they say"go buy the game again" or u have to email EA games and tell them u need a new cd-key, am i the only one that thinks this is bs, u buy the game for a reason, to play and have fun, and mess with ppl, and not have some freaking ppl that live in their moms basement and runs a server to take that away from us, wth has this gaming world come to??

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
presence06ok .heres my theory on what admins should do/change If a person tks 2 or more times, kick them from the server for 24hours

That doesn't add up to your argument. So if I accidently tk 2 times I am banned for 24 hours? bah. How about admins with common sense?

presence06

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

that works too..i dunno what to actually do..but banning some one if it is or isnt their fault is really retarded,u buy the game with ur money,or u parents lol, and expect to play it for ever,and some asshole banns u and now u cant play on that server?i just think they just do something about this.

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Well any server admin has the right to ban or kick you. Just find good servers where there are admins with common sense. Or, rent a server of your own and become a great admin with a great server :) Not much you can really do about home cable runnin kid admins ;) Don't let it get to ya, ther are many servers out there, but I know what you are talking about.

DDDandrew

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

6th March 2004

0 Uploads

381 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Banning is sometimes required to eliminate a returning problem. Some people just DONT KNOW WHEN TO QUIT. Trust me I have banned people from our servers before and it was WELL worth it. Its just a matter of the offense. As far as you go, I have no understanding for the banning of your playing from servers unless you were doing something wrong. Thats my 2 cents! See ya on the battlefield! :nodding:

presence06

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

whats ur server called ddd

DDDandrew

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

6th March 2004

0 Uploads

381 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Right now its on BFV to promote the new BFV Patch, but the IP is 69.93.97.6:15567 Try it out, trust me, ya wont get kicked! See ya on the battlefield!

El Capatan

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

21st September 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

i want it but i don't know if it will work on my comp(BFV)